GDT: Wild @ Stars - 7PM Central - FSN - Déjà vu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Murphy is the issue. That’s RHD. I have confidence that Brodin can play 1st pairing just fine. Seeler will be alright as top 4 for a short bit. Dumba is going to do his thing. Murphy in the top 4 is the issue!

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Murphy is the issue. That’s RHD. I have confidence that Brodin can play 1st pairing just fine. Seeler will be alright as top 4 for a short bit. Dumba is going to do his thing. Murphy in the top 4 is the issue!
Brodin will get murdered if asked to do what Suter does.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Do you guys really think Suter will be out a while? Or is everyone just in doom and gloom mode?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Has Suter ever been helped off the ice? Seeing an ironman like him unable to skate really makes you think it's not going to be a short-term injury.
I'm not sure. He seems like the type that would play through whatever it is anyway, if possible.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Now all the people that are generally blasting Suter for his lack or offense or tenacity or whatever maybe now know how important a guy that eats more minutes than any other man in the toughest league on the planet means. SMH

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Neither Murphy, nor anybody else we have on the roster, is going to replace Suter or Spurgeon. Might as well quit complaining. He's what we have. With Olofssson out also, we are just looking for warm bodies back on D. I think Palmquist is a smart player, and good with the puck. He can fill in a bit, maybe.

Time for the forwards to step up. I need to see more out of Nino and Coyle. They are supposedly in their prime.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
ehh...missing your top two Dmen, and your 6/7, too? Not sure I'm down with that sentiment.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Neither Murphy, nor anybody else we have on the roster, is going to replace Suter or Spurgeon. Might as well quit complaining. He's what we have. With Olofssson out also, we are just looking for warm bodies back on D. I think Palmquist is a smart player, and good with the puck. He can fill in a bit, maybe.
Lmao, are you kidding me? I could play d better than Murphy. He was a direct cause to 2 of Dallas’ 3 goals. He had what seemed like endless amounts of turnovers. Easily the worst dman on the ice tonight. Murphy was horrible in Iowa and is horrible here. Brodin can only cover his mistakes for so long.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Lmao, are you kidding me? I could play d better than Murphy. He was a direct cause to 2 of Dallas’ 3 goals. He had what seemed like endless amounts of turnovers. Easily the worst dman on the ice tonight. Murphy was horrible in Iowa and is horrible here. Brodin can only cover his mistakes for so long.
Brodin was the reason for the 1st goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad