Confirmed with Link: Wild sign Kyle Quincey, 1 year, $1.25M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I think If were arguing about seventh defensemen who is probably going to sit in the press box. I think we're pretty decent on the Blueline minus Scandella.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
You mean he correctly thought he was worth a 1 way contract? And Fletcher tried to nickel and dime him?

Or...the organization has a different view than you do for a guy who has barely played a season's worth of NHL games across 3 seasons with the team.

Rask Decisions

Don't take it too seriously
Jul 6, 2006
Keansburg NJ
Folin is a decent player with potential but I don't think he will ever move the needle very much. Even if you think he's better or equal to Quincey, I don't think paying Quincey $400k more is going to be the downfall of this team. I like having a little experience on the 3rd pair and am willing to give Quincey a shot.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Folin is a decent player with potential but I don't think he will ever move the needle very much. Even if you think he's better or equal to Quincey, I don't think paying Quincey $400k more is going to be the downfall of this team. I like having a little experience on the 3rd pair and am willing to give Quincey a shot.

Agreed - you don't get 500+ games in this league being "trash." Quincey can easily handle 3rd pairing duties, and for pennies compared to Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad