GDT: Wild @ Red Wings - 7:30 EST - 2/22/19

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I'd have to think they'd let him go at least to the Expansion Draft... if he doesn't get taken there, definitely a buyout candidate. Giving him a year or two (or whatever because maths) will not only give him a chance to round into some kind of form, but lessen the buyout implications as well.

For sure, didn’t mean he was getting bought out soon as in this summer. And I do hope he can find his game, but I wouldn’t bet my life on it. The guy looks less interested in hockey than the people I see at beer league in Iowa, and that’s saying something.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I just now saw bertuzzis goal (I missed the first part of the second period)

holy cow that was an awesome redirection. Was going way wide and he found it in mid air somehow. This guy has the hand eye coordination of holmstrom

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Didn't see last night's game, but seeing as Rasmussen took 9 faceoffs, am I correct to assume he played center? If so, how did he look?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
The only time I've wanted him in the lineup was SCF 09 when he got scratched over Cleary. Other than that he is been probably the worst contract in the league for his production.

No Pupic is still worse, and not defending Abby, as he should at very least be healthy scratched every night, but Milan is definitely worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad