Tidbits: Wild Press Club - Media talk

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
My guess was wrong. Should be a solid hire. I wonder if it’s just a precursor to Russo passing the torch eventually. Hope he’s a good reporter

Reactions: 57special

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
My guess was wrong. Should be a solid hire. I wonder if it’s just a precursor to Russo passing the torch eventually. Hope he’s a good reporter
Russo said he had some health issues this summer, more of the mental sort. Had to put twitter more or less down for a while. To me he's on fire all day, needs to calm down, and relax a bit on the coffee...

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
As long as I can still click “reader view” on my iPhone as the athletic page opens and gives me the full article for free, I’m good with more coverage.

Did I type that out loud 🙃😜😂??

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
He's going to be doing more national stories is what he's mentioned a few times.
I believe he also mentioned, or eluded to, that it would allow him to actually take a vacation instead of having to worry that a story would break at any point

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I believe he also mentioned, or eluded to, that it would allow him to actually take a vacation instead of having to worry that a story would break at any point
yeah iv been reading more lately about his need for mental breaks and his overworked stress getting to him. I would ask for help also at that point.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Anyone know what the best way is to view Wild games from Northern Wisconsin? The wife and I are getting ready to move up there. Balley Sports North up in that region occasionally carries Wild games, but many times will instead carry Bucks or Timberwolves. Also, I've read that home ice blackouts for Wild games might happen if I go with NHL Center Ice because that is within the coverage area for BSN.

Looking for a LEGAL streaming or cable package that assures me access to all televised games. No satellite.

Last edited:

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Anyone know what the best way is to view Wild games from Northern Wisconsin? The wife and I are getting ready to move up there. Balley Sports North up in that region occasionally carries Wild games, but many times will instead carry Bucks or Timberwolves. Also, I've read that home ice blackouts for Wild games might happen if I go with NHL Center Ice because that is within the coverage area for BSN.

Looking for a LEGAL streaming or cable package that assures me access to all televised games. No satellite.
Well geez. Tie our hands behind our back, why don't you? Haha

What about ESPN+, I assume it would be similar to NHLCI but may be different. Otherwise, if you go with either option, you could get a VPN.

You can PM me if you want to talk more technical things.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

LEGAL is going to be an issue when it comes to not getting blacked out lol

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

VPN for ESPN+ or Bally's new paid streaming service at 20 bucks a month.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

The Hawks and Wild are both local ESPN+ blackouts for me S WI, so I go with ESPN+ and a VPN.

ESPN+ had all but a couple games IIRC. TNT and ABC? national broadcast might not have an ESPN+ stream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad