Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Me this morning then now

giphy.gif

KB1971

Dec 15, 2017
Didn't the NHL change to only testing if you have symptoms after the all star break?

Guess some guys just don't know how to hide Covid symptoms...

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
My guess is they can't fly in due to testing positive prior to getting on a flight back to Winnipeg.

The players had a five day break, doubt many stuck around.
Is the Covid protocol 5 or 7 days?

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Man, when I actually see their lineup... its not very intimidating.

Have you seen Boldy play? He is going to be a great player. He would for sure be in the top 3 for the Calder if he started the season with the Wild.

Fiala and Kaprizov can dominate. Ek+Greenway+Foligno have not had a single goal scored against them with all three on the ice. They are tough to play against and can score.

But really, I would say 50% of teams have the talent to be a top 8 team in the league - talent is only one component.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
:laugh: That was me before game 1 of the season and then the season started.:laugh:

When the Jets were worked over and out worked by the Ducks in their first game I knew it was gonna be another long season.

Seriously though, did anyone really think a team with a top 4 D of undersized Morrissey, Pionk and Schmshit along with Dillon was a playoff calibre D? Old man Wheezer, lazy Schief and 4th line Copp in the top 6? Do they say Stanley Cup??? LOL!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::help:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Ahhhhh...

Real hockey again...

My Brother is back from Phoenix and is coming over to watch the game with Me... so I won't be live posting...

Don't all celebrate at once... :laugh:

After the shinny on the weekend... any real hockey is a Godsend...

Go Jets Go !!!
:jets

By the time he gets back from Phoenix
I'll be drinking
he'll find the post I left on HFBoards
He'll laugh, when he reads the part that says I'm not drinking..
Cause I've tried so many times before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad