Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Jets Tuesday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
The wagon Wild rolling into town on the path to 1st place. Exciting team.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I wonder if the protesters will mobilize to try and disrupt traffic going to or from the game. As a major vaccine mandated event, it is a tempting target.

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
While I appreciate whoever it was that cleaned up the mess, my question still remains unanswered.

How do I go about deleting one of my posts if I change my mind?

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
How many losses does it take before things get blown up? :laugh:

giphy.gif

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Wild have - Greenway, Kaprisov, Zuccarello, Rask, Fiala, Benn, Goligoski, Talbot, Bjugstad, Eriksson Ek, Foligno, Spurgeon and Dean Evason.

giphy.gif
KbDlsfa.gif

Jets have - Connor, Perfetti, Dubois, Stastny, HellBoy, Morrissey, DeMelo, Poganski, Lowsy, Copp, Peeler, Sodbuster (26), Hungry Pete (55), Ves and Big Dave.

dave-lowry-lowry.gif

We've got this.

Last edited:

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
While I appreciate whoever it was that cleaned up the mess, my question still remains unanswered.

I believe only mods can completely delete a post, but you can edit out whatever was in the post originally.

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
I believe only mods can completely delete a post, but you can edit out whatever was in the post originally.

Yes, I stupidly overlooked that obvious solution. A friend contacted me privately and said she just edits any regretted posting, sometimes reducing it to no more than a trio of commas.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

You should be able to delete if you're a sponsor. I can, but I'm a former mod so I might have some golden parachute perks.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
I will be at the game. Should be fun to get to a live game.

I've been invited to attend a game in March when the Golden Knights are in town.

I don't know which game, but I'm probably going to have to decline anyway.

Besides, I don't have the awesome powers of Surixon to influence the outcome of the game.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

If you don't see a delete button just edit the post to say nothing and we will delete it when we see it.

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
If you don't see a delete button just edit the post to say nothing and we will delete it when we see it.

Yep, got that epiphany from a friend more than an hour ago. Thanks, all the same.

I don't know if Testosterone Central is the place to post this, but Canada takes on the Russians in women's hockey tonight at 10:10 pm. The game won't have the speed, brutality, or skill of your average NHL game but it will be infinitely more enjoyable than that tawdry disgrace they called hockey in Las Vegas yesterday.

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Yep, got that epiphany from a friend more than an hour ago. Thanks, all the same.

I don't know if Testosterone Central is the place to post this, but Canada takes on the Russians in women's hockey tonight at 10:10 pm. The game won't have the speed, brutality, or skill of your average NHL game but it will be infinitely more enjoyable than that tawdry disgrace they called hockey in Las Vegas yesterday.

there’s a thread entitled in HFJets called

News Article: Team Canada's Olympic teams

I’m not sure how to copy the link from an iPhone

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

The ASG has never been hockey. It's a game of shinny between good buds who in a few days time will go back to their usual business of trying to permanently damage each other's brain, put an eye out or in general, just try to end the careers of their mates. Cuz that's what real hockey is all about. :sarcasm:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Seemed to me like the Wild were in a tough spot a few years back with some bad legacy contracts and a shallow prospect pool. I think some (me) thought they were going to trend down. Enter “Kirill the thrill” and presto, they are kicking ass. Now I think they are capturing lighting in a bottle a bit this season with some bizarre offensive over performances (Hartman Folino Zuccarelo) but I tip my hat. Kind of crazy that they have 161 goals scored this season and we only have 120. We are a - 8 in goal differential they are a whopping +41.

They are playing better than the sum of their parts (as usual) we are playing worse than the sum of our parts.

They are good this season we are not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad