Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Never gonna happen with this coach the Lehk /Danault combo was obvious three years ago FFS. CJ still fascinated with Danault's non existent upside.

I’ve defended Lehkonen a lot, especially last year as he is a good utility player and works hard. However, whyTF is he stapled to a top-6 role still? I don’t buy this BS about rolling 4 lines... player ice-time stats disprove this.

Despite torching Kotkaniemi last night, I can see Suzuki being sat tomorrow for Cousins also. Fleury also deserves another look. I think he and Chiarot may actually be a decent 3rd pair.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I’ve defended Lehkonen a lot, especially last year as he is a good utility player and works hard. However, whyTF is he stapled to a top-6 role still? I don’t buy this BS about rolling 4 lines... player ice-time stats disprove this.

Despite torching Kotkaniemi last night, I can see Suzuki being sat tomorrow for Cousins also. Fleury also deserves another look. I think he and Chiarot may actually be a decent 3rd pair.

Lehk is a decent plug in because of his work ethic but was always ticketed for a 3rd line role IMO. He can't keep his feet in the high traffic areas so won't score those Gallagher type goals on a regular basis.

Reactions: Runner77

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Got 2 tickets below face value for this one fellas. 150$ for the pair. 304 DD whites. Face value is 201$
I spend my $dou on the Laval Rocket. I'm the winner. A package of games. Do like me. Go to their tickets zone and you'll be wow'ing.

Reactions: Rapala

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Lehk is a decent plug in because of his work ethic but was always ticketed for a 3rd line role IMO. He can't keep his feet in the high traffic areas so won't score those Gallagher type goals on a regular basis.

That's the thing... Habs don't have many legit 1st or even second liners. Most of the players are playing in the position that is above their skill set. Look what happened when Chiarot got moved to his rightful spot on the 3rd pair? No more b!tching about him... he actually is OK in the limited role against other teams 4th lines.

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I could easily see us losing both games.. habs tend to play well against good team and then crap the bed against bottom feeders unless its Ottawa.

who knows, maybe we lose to ottawa anyways.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lines and D pairings from this morning: Lines and D pairings - October 16

I'd like to see Suzuki at center

Thompson/Cousins - Suzuki - Weal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad