GDT: Wild @ Ducks, 7:00 Best Coast Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Although it wasn't his best game so far, Sbisa did a very nice job in the final minutes blocking shots and clearing the zone.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Huge win. Didn't play great in P2+3 but got some real good goaltending for the most part and just enough scoring

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Wow, Ducks hold on. There are no excuses for not putting forth a strong sixty minute offort after that.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
getz, just shave it man, i know your holding on as long as possible but your just making it harder on yourself....you'll look like a pimp with a chrome dome

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
LOL Stealthclobber got a screw cap of sleeping guy...stole from the MB

205bmp.png

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
glad for the 2 points. great job hillsy.. when you win the goaltending duel you usually win the game. hope they were just saving energy for the game against the coyotes tomorrow.

3 game mini playoff series. a glimpse on how the ducks will play in the post season ;)

Jacksonbobson

Feb 2, 2009
Hiller played well, not so sure he had much of a chance on either, second one may have hit something before it came to him and the first he appeared to be screened. I think we owe a lot to Hiller tonight, had a great game.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
You can't position yourself perfectly if you can't see the location of the puck
IMO if there is any complaint on that goal it was that hilller was a bit off his angle and to deep..it looked to me like he has a clear view of the shot and i dont think it got deflected but who care's we won and hiller made some huge save's and was one of the main reason's we won that game

goosemooseduck

Mar 19, 2009
You can't position yourself perfectly if you can't see the location of the puck

He knew were the puck was. Yeah, it's risky a tad to move laterally, but on the other hand, that's what made Hiller so good when he was in top form, positioning.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
It's not that first one was so much different. He should have them both.

No, I'm sorry. That is just not true. People were defending Fasth when Brown ripped it post and in. That first goal was little different, and arguably an even more difficult save. A bad bounce, and a player in the high slot who rips a slap shot to the goalies left, post and in? That's a damn good shot, and it beats anyone.

Expecting Hiller to make that save, and assuming he should, is unrealistic.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I don't blame Hiller for the first goal. The second goal is a save that I expect my goalie to make if he wants to be the starter.

Overall, Hiller was very good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad