SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
WildnOut-returning-in-2013.jpg

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Hiller in net, per Stevens, who also suspects that Souray might get a breather (with Lovejoy alongside Allen). Not certain about the latter.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Wild lines, taken from their Pitbull-Pary-GDT:

Parise – Koivu – Coyle
Zucker – Cullen – Setoguchi
Heatley – Granlund – Bouchard
Mitchell – Brodziak – Rupp

If there is a change on the blue line, Nate Prosser might get a look:

Suter – Brodin
Spurgeon – Stoner
Prosser – Gilbert

If Darcy Kuemper is in net, it will be his third career start and second on the road. The rookie is 1-1-0 with a 2.02 goals against average and a .934 save percentage.

c4rcy

Power lvls over 9000
Jun 15, 2009
OC, California
Dey better ween.

Expecting a 4-1 victory tonight.

Perry
Selanne
Fowler
Etem

Parise

And yes, I went there.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Hiller in net, per Stevens, who also suspects that Souray might get a breather (with Lovejoy alongside Allen). Not certain about the latter.

is souray was gonna sit either today or tomorrow i'd rather it be tonight. division rival games are more important

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Personally wouldve preferred Fasth tonight and Hiller tomorrow, I like Hiller in that "Steal a game" mentality.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Hopefully Ducks play with the same passion as in last game. I'll be watching this game. Suter-Brodin seems to have found their game so scoring against them is going to be a challenge.

Lets Go Duuuuuuuuucks!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
May not be the easiest game ever, but we could've faced tougher competition to break the momentum on a great win the other day. Minnesota is not playing as well as people thought they would.

Still hoping to see Etem get his first.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
The Ducks should win this, but the Wild play surprisingly solid defense. Rebounds will be critical.

2-1 Ducks

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Another Cthulhu avy? Is that going to be our theme if we make the playoffs, or something?

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I hate 7 o clock starts, the day seems sooo long. I love 4:30 away games haha. Ducks need to win this game, next game won't be easy playing Coyotes tomorrow at the back end of back to backs while travelling in between.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Another Cthulhu avy? Is that going to be our theme if we make the playoffs, or something?

Well, if the rise of the Ducks can be interpreted as a rise of ancient evil (2007 team) and usher in a time of darkness (Ducks domination!), I wouldn't mind that sort of evil at all.

But the fact is that I got bored and wanted to change the avy a bit, wanted to fade a Ducks logo behind him but realized my photoshop doesn't work for some reason.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
May not be the easiest game ever, but we could've faced tougher competition to break the momentum on a great win the other day. Minnesota is not playing as well as people thought they would.

Still hoping to see Etem get his first.

the line with parise has been pretty good for them, 2nd through 4th hasn't done so hot.

no clutterbuck to smash our d either is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad