Post-Game Talk: Wild Defend "Their Ice" In Game 3 - Jets Lose 6-2

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Every single time this team has had a bad game they have bounced back, I am not worried at all. Yes it was a bad game.

You guys remember Pittsburgh got smoked 5-1 the other night? Good teams don't let a loss phase them. Defending Cup Champs got destroyed 5-1 against PHILLY.

The boys will be ready to go for game 4 and pull out a win and send it back to the Peg for some WHITE NOISE!

GO JETS GO!

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Hopefully a wake up call for the team. Wasn't expecting to sweep, but also don't want to see an effort like this if we go deeper in the playoffs.

Galley and Romanuk make me want to take a hammer to my head. I actually have a migraine, and I am certain it is from Romanuk's voice.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I have hated the look of that PP2 all season. Little and Ehlers are both on their strong sides with no threat of a one timer. Ehlers plays too high in the zone, like D man on the PP making it look like a 3F2D setup instead of the umbrella that our #1 PP looks like. Armia is useless on the PP and should be replaced by Roslovic. Myers/Connor are the only dangerous guys on that PP the way it is setup.

PP1 was bad today as well but they just need to start moving around again when there are no passing options like they were earlier in the season.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
On to the next, I had this one penciled in as a loss just wasn't expecting a half ass effort. They outplayed us from the opening faceoff.

Reactions: McCree

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Just one of those games, thankful that Foligno missed Trouba that would of been terrible to bad the ref's were puck bunny watching at that time, every team has games like this its up to the Jets to regroup and have a better outcome on Tuesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad