Post-Game Talk: Wild def. Canucks - 6-3 (Pettersson x2, Highmore)

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Lol at the finger pointing.

The only reason we had this game was due to some great seasons from the guys many of you are ripping.

Do we need to get better absolutely.

I would think we have management that will address moves to make a contender not just living day to day trying to save their jobs.

Onward and upward

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
As a Wild fan, I’ll say this about BB. When he comes to a team, he’ll energize them and they’ll play well. The energy runs out and he REALLY likes favoring the “veterans” on a given team.

Best of luck in the future! #NoSarcasm

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Boeser needs to go slow and weak - complimentary piece at best.
Myers needs to go basically after the 1st year, watch him closely and you wonder how he even made the NHL with that hockey iq. He should thank his parents he's 6'8.

replace Boeser with a physical winger, the team is too soft - and its not just the fighting that is lacking. Its the ability to hit, its the ability to push the play into the middle of the ice and to the net.

Miller probably should go too - chances he peaked this year.

Team will actually be better without Boeser/Myers. Will likely take a step back if Miller goes - but is likely the right move.

Build team around Pettersson/Hughes/Demko/Garland/Podkolzin and bring up Rathbone and see what you have.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
As a Wild fan, I’ll say this about BB. When he comes to a team, he’ll energize them and they’ll play well. The energy runs out and he REALLY likes favoring the “veterans” on a given team.

Best of luck in the future! #NoSarcasm
I hope the Wild get knocked out in the 1st round, Thanks for visiting.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Well it was fun to have some excitment for a bit being “somewhat” in it

But you gots to get the The Boner called up immediately and reward him with some NHL pay Checks for the rest of the season

Boner time.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
They’ve been eliminated for a month. This run just delayed it. Exactly why the nhl has the loser point. Fans will cling to anything that’s not mathematically eliminated.

As “close” as it got, they were never really that close.

nuxnuxnux

May 15, 2011
Well hopefully they trim the fat in the summer and learn they can’t half ass it in the first half and expect to do anything

Reactions: mossey3535

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada
Benning and Green shouldn't have been brought back this past offseason.

Whoever fed that garbage to Aquaman was probably our own local sports people in this city.

I'm looking at you Farhan, Ferraro, Dhaliwal

It was Arthur Griffiths.

The club was considering wholesale changes & almost didn't re-sign Green.

Then Griffiths intervened & talked to Aquilini.

According to Griffiths:

"I told him, 'Look, you’ve got a great young core group of players, a great coach and management..'"

Aquilini listened & the reign of error continued.

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
And the people complaining about the refs again 😂. We were running picks and holds and cross checking freely all game again.

Letter to bettman. We don’t want the refs in our pocket for meaningless games. We need to win the lottery and move up 10 spots if you are finally giving us something now. No refs! Or if you must give us refs then save it for when we make the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad