Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Caps 7PM EST | Caps Lose 2-1

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
i know this is a stupid question but i just wanted to make sure, maintenence as in fix soreness or a slight injury or that he just deserves a day off?

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I'm going to be honest here...

I HATE everything about this team and the state they play in.

1) Since they came on board they have done nothing but trap trap and trap some more. Carrying on the Lemaire tradition of trying to be the most boring team in the league year in and year out.

2) They are a mercenary team. All their key players it seems have come from the outside. Guys like Koivu and Granlund are the exception. Suter, Parise, Pommenville, and that ******* slacker Vanek.

3) Minnesota sucks. I've never been but I'm certain of this. Its freezing and snowy in the winter and filled with mosquitos the rest of the year.

4) Their christmas tree jerseys are awful.

5) Mike Yeo's facial hair is disturbing.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
I'm going to be honest here...

I HATE everything about this team and the state they play in.

1) Since they came on board they have done nothing but trap trap and trap some more. Carrying on the Lemaire tradition of trying to be the most boring team in the league year in and year out.

2) They are a mercenary team. All their key players it seems have come from the outside. Guys like Koivu and Granlund are the exception. Suter, Parise, Pommenville, and that ******* slacker Vanek.

3) Minnesota sucks. I've never been but I'm certain of this. Its freezing and snowy in the winter and filled with mosquitos the rest of the year.

4) Their christmas tree jerseys are awful.

5) Mike Yeo's facial hair is disturbing.

What about their dance moves?

http://fat.gfycat.com/ThornyFrigidImago.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

stanleycaps18

I cheer for laundry
Jul 10, 2003
Chocolate City
washcaps.com
I am a native Washingtonian, but I will give props, it is a great state and the people are generally pretty awesome. Almost nothing better than the state high school hockey tournament.

The Wild? Ya, everything you said.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I am a native Washingtonian, but I will give props, it is a great state and the people are generally pretty awesome. Almost nothing better than the state high school hockey tournament.

The Wild? Ya, everything you said.

Lets not sugar coat anything here. Minnesota should be given away free to Canada. Maybe they can give us Michael Buble to even things out like Clarkson for Horton type deal.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
will the game even be played tonight anyways? its gonna be nearly impossible to travel later on today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad