GDT: Wild @ Capitals - 11/7/2013 7 PM

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
iKb5MgiBDTWpm.gif

US better hope the IIHF allows this crap, between Suter and McDonagh, they do this **** all game long and don't get called.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
or....Johansson combined for a goal and an assist on a 2-2 tie night. which is better?

or..... Johansson both went 1 for 9 in the faceoff circle AND picked up a goal and assist.

How dare I point out Brouwer's and Johansson's abysmal work in the circle tonight in a game where being better in that area really could have made a big difference.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
There's a good extended shot of Tom Wilson going around and screwing with everybody, and then getting his lid knocked off and smacked around the ice in the center ice salute. Worth a laugh.

Vladiator16*

or..... Johansson both went 1 for 9 in the faceoff circle AND picked up a goal and assist.

How dare I point out Brouwer's and Johansson's abysmal work in the circle tonight in a game where being better in that area really could have made a big difference.

Yes, MoJo sucked on faceoff's, but he more then made up for it during the game, i thought he looked good lately... creative, fast even shruging people off of him :skeptic: It's funny that the first thing that you commented on was the negative part of his game (in victory), in reality though positive out weighed the negative by a good margin.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

oh...no. please. id rather be negative too. we all know that winning is no fun and getting to rip somebody on this team for something makes us all feel better.

good catch there. the wild are the best in the league in face offs and Johansson was embarrassed by them. brouwer is a winger taking face offs. he gets a pass.
but yea. 90 blew

noptov

Jan 27, 2009
Mclean, VA
Rough outing from Mike Green, sloppy defensively and turned the puck over way too often. On the plus side, I thought Schmidt had one of his better games - he even landed some well timed hits.

noptov

Jan 27, 2009
Mclean, VA
Yes, MoJo sucked on faceoff's, but he more then made up for it during the game, i thought he looked good lately... creative, fast even shruging people off of him :skeptic:

I don't know what happened, but the last few games our swedish centers have been downright ornery (relatively speaking). Whatever it is, I hope they keep it up. And despite getting killed on faceoffs, I thought 90 had a good game all around. He's looked so much better defensively at center than he was at wing.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
Holtby has been so solid lately.
He really has, coming in and doing a bang-up job. Hopefully he can keep this up and slowly the numbers will rise where they need and drop where they need to get his stats up on that leader board.

Right now, the Caps have the longest winning-streak in the league. Come this weekend, I'd love to see them extend it. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad