Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
quote from 2 Minute Minor

Didn't Backes show you that last night when he threw his pissy party :sarcasm:
SNL_0715_16_Schillers_Reel_Hidden_Camera_Commercials.png

Annnngry.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Yeah, let's make people in the Scottrade invisible too.

I betcha it looks a lot more "invisible" in Scottrade tomorrow. Nobody wants to watch a encore of that performance, so much for Stillman's group needing that playoff revenue :help:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm done with the main page thread. Its a combination of a few reasonable Wild posters, several adolescent Wild fans crowing about their team, and a couple histrionic Blues fans validating the second group.

If I want histrionics, I'll stick with this forum.

Reminds me of one of those Demotivation posters about committees.

"Because none of us is as dumb as all of us."

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Who has GDT duty tomorrow? Yesterday's was a little bland for me.

I will be making them again unless someone else steps up but remember for home games we have to have "real" GDTs because they are copied to the main boards thread. As far as my GDT being 'bland", I guess it is easy to talk **** from the sidelines. :p:

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
I will be making them again unless someone else steps up but remember for home games we have to have "real" GDTs because they are copied to the main boards thread. As far as my GDT being 'bland", I guess it is easy to talk **** from the sidelines. :p:
Your GDT was too complex so Oshie got overloaded with information and played like ****. :naughty:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

let's blame the towels! :sarcasm:

Looks like I'll be snagging one of these bad boys as I just got 2 tickets for $80. I was planning on waiting until round 2 to get tickets, but it's too good to pass up.

This probably isn't a great idea though. The games I've been to this year include the March 30th stinker against Vancouver which was one of the worst games we played all season, and the game in November against the Sens where we gave up a 2 goal lead in the third period to lose in OT.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
This would be the best. Then I wouldn't have to listen to those clowns at the game.

There were so many last night. I'm used to it. I went to my first game in Nashville this year and didn't hear any. What's the deal?

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

"Real" GDT does not mean it can't be humorous. It just means there has to be stuff like the lines posted, etc (in contrast to our half-assed tradition).

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Hitchcock said he's going with the same line-up. I'm not terribly surprised. I think if guys play poorly in 2 games in a row, they'll come out...and not come back in for a good while.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Looks like I'll be snagging one of these bad boys as I just got 2 tickets for $80. I was planning on waiting until round 2 to get tickets, but it's too good to pass up.

This probably isn't a great idea though. The games I've been to this year include the March 30th stinker against Vancouver which was one of the worst games we played all season, and the game in November against the Sens where we gave up a 2 goal lead in the third period to lose in OT.
won't lie... I chuckled...

justde

Apr 12, 2015
I have followed Gunnarsson through his years in Toronto and here in Blues. I don´t think people understands his role and his game. In Toronto he was the solid partner to Phaneuf. Gunnar stayed in the right defensive position all the time to make up for the offensive minded Phaneufs many and big mistakes. In Blues he was paired with Shatty when Shatty played his best games. When he is paired with Pietro he has the same role - stay positional sound to make it possible for Pietro to be very offensive. Gunnars play is to do things simple. To read the game and to be at the right place. He blocks a lot of shots and he is great in poke checking. He is not a power house but keep an eye on how hard he is to beat along the boards. He has as good passes as any of the d-men. In my opinion he is way underrated - and same is for his kind of game.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I'm done with the main page thread. Its a combination of a few reasonable Wild posters, several adolescent Wild fans crowing about their team, and a couple histrionic Blues fans validating the second group.

If I want histrionics, I'll stick with this forum.

Reminds me of one of those Demotivation posters about committees.

"Because none of us is as dumb as all of us."

haven't been there since the puck dropped for the opening faceoff last night. Nothing good will come of being there, win or lose

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Your GDT was too complex so Oshie got overloaded with information and played like ****. :naughty:

I got a good laugh out of this post, surprise surprise. Don't want too know what this board would be like without your posts Elk :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad