GDT: Wild @ Avalanche - 4/27/13 - 6:30PM CDT - FSN, FS-WI, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Not a conspiracy, just smart business. It's all about storylines and ratings
Yeah, cuz Brett Favre proved to be so awful for NFL ratings over his career the NFL just had to have the Saints win that game or nobody would have watched one of the greatest QBs at an age when most people thought he would dead play in one last Super Bowl. That would have been a total ratings failure for the NFL to be sure. :sarcasm:

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Yeah there's no way refs could be making bad calls on purpose.... Oh wait look at that nba scandal
Dude, people will watch any Super Bowl regardless of who is playing, nobody would watch a Golden State vs Toronto NBA Finals.

Not to mention the NBA scandal wasn't orchestrated by the league and it wasn't orchestrated for ratings.

Billy Mays Here*

Who cares about what Nashville does? It's our own damn fault we're in this position, not someone else's. Mason seems to dominate us whenever we play him anyway so maybe he'll come through.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I don't think I can bring myself to watch this game. I'll take a sleeping pill and check the score in the morning. Chicken? Maybe, but I can't watch the season end like this.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
enough crying and *****ing...this team still has a game to win and they are in.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Whoever wins will win. If the Wild don't win this, they don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. I will support the Wild win or lose.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Gonna need the extra strength Tylenol for this one. And before the game starts, even.

And I'm not really talking about Tylenol. Well, kind of I am.

OpRedDawn*

Dude, people will watch any Super Bowl regardless of who is playing, nobody would watch a Golden State vs Toronto NBA Finals.

Not to mention the NBA scandal wasn't orchestrated by the league and it wasn't orchestrated for ratings.

It's clear leagues (especially the nhl and nba) treat players / teams differently. It's a business, plain and simple. I'm not saying that every year the head honchos decide who is going to win the title or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad