GDT: Wild at Preds: now turn on your TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Olofsson in Reilly in the pressbox tonight. Battle of the backups.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Good 1st PP for the Wild. No score, but lots of pressure.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Always like the Zucker 1v4 and he keeps possession in the o-zone while the rest of the team changes.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Meh. The crowd is in the game to start. I like that about any crowd.

Cheering is nice. Clapping is nice. Singing songs is nice (even if doesn't happen a lot in NHL). But I constant booing for no reason is annoying, like insect-buzzing-in-ear-annoying.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Nice poke by JEE, leads to a partial breakaway. Nice shot too.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well that was entertaining period from what I saw. Flipping between the hockey and football game. Badgers don't look good so far.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nashville booing Suter just comes across incredible petty now.

Yeah, they would've just traded him away if he stayed just like they did Weber.

Is it just me, or are the refs tilting the ice a bit in the Preds favor? That was a flat out crosscheck to the back of Zucker when he didn't have the puck, and Subban moved into Dumba, not the other way around.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Is it just me, or are the refs tilting the ice a bit in the Preds favor? That was a flat out crosscheck to the back of Zucker when he didn't have the puck, and Subban moved into Dumba, not the other way around.

Absolutely, they have been atrocious in this game so far. One false call on Dumba and one missed interference call on that offside situation. It's seems like this is one of those games where you have to beat not just the opposite team but the refs also.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Absolutely, they have been atrocious in this game so far. One false call on Dumba and one missed interference call on that offside situation. It's seems like this is one of those games where you have to beat not just the opposite team but the refs also.

It sure seems to be that way a lot this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad