WWE: Why isn't the WWE pushing Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose?!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Mulletman, Aug 7, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mulletman

Mulletman Registered User

Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose have been on the main roster for quite a while now, but for some odd reason it seems like WWE is unwilling to give them a major push. I can understand that they wanted to bring them up slow at first and give them some time to feel out the main roster, but we're way past that now.

When you look at Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose it's clear that they're destined for great things, as they are without a doubt closest to the Champion mold of Carmella and Alexa Bliss. I would even argue that if given a push they could far surpass both Carmella and Alexa Bliss in the long run.

Liv Morgan is clearly the most likeable girl on the main roster and it's not even close. So she would have massive babyface potential. She's also the best wrestler out of these 4 ladies and a tremendous seller. Would love to see Liv in a lengthy feud with Alexa Bliss as I think they would work perfect together. Alexa could also elevate her own performance as she could do stuff with Liv that she couldn't do with others. Hard for Alexa to pull off a suplex when she's working with Nia Jax. Given the right time this could easily be the Flair Steamboat of the women's division. I really wonder if the reason Liv Morgan isn't getting a push is because she used to be associated with that Enzo Amore thing...

Mandy Rose on the other hand is pretty much an exact copy of Trish Stratus, so it's baffling why she isn't getting pushed big time by now. She's also the most fit out of all the Girls while still keeping her female figure. Many don't know this but Mandy Rose actually squats 300 lbs. There's a lot of guys playing in the NHL who doesn't even squat 300 lbs. Mandy is clearly the worst of the 4 ladies on the microphone, but looking like that you don't have to be good on the microphone. Plus looking like Mandy makes most people hate you anyway, so she would be a natural heel just because of that.

Hopefully WWE will give these 2 Girls massive pushes in the future, because it would be sad to see these Girls go to waste. What do you guys think, will things turn around for Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose?

2. Cor

Cor Most Likes Received By HFW Poster - 2018

I agree.

It’s finally refreshing to have a stacked Women’s
    Roster, with the likes of Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Liv Morgan, and Mandy Rose

I can just imagine Rose and Morgan deciding to team up and winning the first ever Women’s Tag Titles!

Imagine that, the four top Women in the WWE all holding the titles!

3. Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour JordanStaal#1Fan

Supervisor, Business Intelligence (Sales)
    Home Page:
    Mandy Rose looks like just another bikini model. She looks great, she is better in the ring then most models they had before and she is a real athlete, but that's still the vibe she is giving: just another bikini model. They WILL definitely push her in the future, but not now, not when they are trying to distantiate themselves from the bikini model trope.

Liv Morgan is a good supporting act, but I do not see anything more. She looks too much like Alexa Bliss and changing her look and putting her in the Riott Squad was a good way to differentiate her. I do think that's close to her ceiling though. She does nothing for me.

4. GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal Clint Bobski GOAT Sponsor

I see them as basically the same person.

OmniSens and FultonReed like this.
  5. Paris in Flames

Paris in Flames Registered User

On the list of "why isn't WWE pushing _________" I would probably list Mandy Rose and Liv Morgan somewhere around 67th right behind the Ascension.

6. SeidoN

SeidoN #HFOutcasts

Roaster
    being attractive isnt enough any more

7. Lunazaia Nox Fleuret

Lunazaia Nox Fleuret The Oracle Sponsor

Sonya is better.

I Eat Crow and Scandale du Jour like this.
  8. BigBadBruins7708

BigBadBruins7708 Registered User

because plastic blondes are a dime a dozen?

Scandale du Jour likes this.
  9. CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27 GWAAARRRRRRR

They gotta get Liv away from that Harlequinn bs

10. Shoalzie

Shoalzie Trust me!

You can't push everyone at the same time but you do get the sense of a pecking order within the company. The continued problem with this company is too many people on the roster and it looks like a lot of it goes to waste when wrestler X or wrestler Y isn't getting a push while wrestler Z is.

Just look at Emma...midcard obscurity in WWE but is getting a nice opportunity to feature in the lesser promotions. Being in the WWE can make you a name but it won't exactly make you a megastar. How hard is it to push someone like Ronda or even Charlotte Flair?

If the women's roster is going to be the size that it is...I don't see the harm in making a tag title just to give some of these other ladies something to work towards. It's kinda crazy to think that none of the 4 horsewomen or Asuka are holding either of the singles titles on either show. That will probably change at Summerslam.

11. Paris in Flames

As long as we can agree the biggest travesty of the Women's Roster is Becky Lynch's use.

FultonReed likes this.
  12. GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal Clint Bobski GOAT Sponsor

They were finally getting around to realizing how to use her, but are going to screw it the **** up.

FultonReed and Paris in Flames like this.
  13. Paris in Flames

Equally legitimate thread: WHY ISN'T POSSUM MEAT READILY AVAILABLE AT GROCERY STORES

bruins309 and Guy like this.
  14. GKJ

GKJ Global Moderator

To get a push? Yes it is.

Why hasn’t Mandy Rose? Because they have Alexa, Carmella, and Charlotte at the top who are all likewise blonde.

Why hasn’t Liv Morgan? Same but she’s also not good.

15. ManofSteel55

ManofSteel55 Registered User

Because Liv sucks and Mandy is still not overly believable in the ring.

16. SeidoN

SeidoN #HFOutcasts

Roaster
    who lately has gotten a push on looks alone? I cant think of anyone recently who isnt backed by good wrestling or good character work

17. tony d

tony d Registered User Sponsor

Office Worker
    Could be as is the case with the majority of the roster. Talent is there but the WWE doesn't know what to do with them.

18. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Registered User

I'm far more frustrated with what they've done to Asuka.

Wins the Rumble, only to get upstaged by Rousey and then it's just one burial after another. :help:

19. Disclose

Disclose Registered User

i was hoping for wrong answers only thread.

20. GKJ

GKJ Global Moderator

Of course they have to have a character, they cut Emma because she couldn’t do the character they wanted, but we haven’t been without a blonde woman in a title match on PPV in 4 years and look at how strong they are booked compared to other women who, depending on the comparison, are equal or very clearly better. It’s very clear that being blonde will get you more opportunities than you would otherwise.

21. SeidoN

SeidoN #HFOutcasts

Roaster
    this was my point though. Liv and Mandy right now are just attractive. they dont have especially good character work, and they are unproven as singles workers.

you definitely do have a better chance of being pushed if you are an attractive blonde. but it cant be ALL you are.

22. Big Poppa Puck

Big Poppa Puck HF's Villain

I love Liv Morgan on social media. But I can honestly say I've never saw her wrestle. She seems to have a love for the business though and could get better assuming she sucks now.

Mandy seems like the kind of person who WWE is just a stepping stone for her.

23. Emperoreddy

Emperoreddy Show me what you got

You definitely don’t need to be a good worker to get a push if you are blonde.

24. Paris in Flames

So....what I'm gathering from this thread is we're now saying that being attractive and blonde is enough for a push with heavy implications we're talking about Alexa right?

All while we ignore the fact that she's so far and away better on the mic than any other woman in the company it's not even funny. Seriously. Watch an Alexa segment and then watch Bayley and Sasha try to talk. The difference is comparable to eating a nice piece of pie or getting hit in the dick with a hammer.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  25. Hypernova

Hypernova Are you guys done playing ticklebutt?

Home Page:
    That fact that Liv and Mandy haven't been pushed to the moon so young in their career is a credit to the culture change going on in WWE right now. It's kind of amazing that Vince hasn't had Mandy destroy Asuka and Ronda by now... I wonder if they distract Vince any time she's on TV so he doesn't even know she exists.

Scandale du Jour likes this.