WWE: Why isn't the WWE pushing Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose?!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So....what I'm gathering from this thread is we're now saying that being attractive and blonde is enough for a push with heavy implications we're talking about Alexa right?

All while we ignore the fact that she's so far and away better on the mic than any other woman in the company it's not even funny. Seriously. Watch an Alexa segment and then watch Bayley and Sasha try to talk. The difference is comparable to eating a nice piece of pie or getting hit in the dick with a hammer.

Also Carmella.

You are also badly overrating Alexa’s ability to recite the same script every week.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Liv is still as raw as it gets in the ring, she does some things pretty well, but the overall wrestling package isn't there yet. The good news is she's progressing, but really Sarah Logan still carries the mail in their tag team matches.

Mandy is about as athletic as it gets, but she still needs to figure out the stuff between the movies, that's where she's behind, but again, she'll get there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So....what I'm gathering from this thread is we're now saying that being attractive and blonde is enough for a push with heavy implications we're talking about Alexa right?

All while we ignore the fact that she's so far and away better on the mic than any other woman in the company it's not even funny. Seriously. Watch an Alexa segment and then watch Bayley and Sasha try to talk. The difference is comparable to eating a nice piece of pie or getting hit in the dick with a hammer.

Nobody disputes that Alexa is the best woman in the company on the mic, but you can't compare them to Sasha and Bayley or even Becky until they're on the same side.

Liv is still as raw as it gets in the ring, she does some things pretty well, but the overall wrestling package isn't there yet. The good news is she's progressing, but really Sarah Logan still carries the mail in their tag team matches.

Mandy is about as athletic as it gets, but she still needs to figure out the stuff between the movies, that's where she's behind, but again, she'll get there.
That's because Sarah is good. Liv was in NXT in forever, you don't come up to the main roster and get better in-ring.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Nobody disputes that Alexa is the best woman in the company on the mic, but you can't compare them to Sasha and Bayley or even Becky until they're on the same side.

That's because Sarah is good. Liv was in NXT in forever, you don't come up to the main roster and get better in-ring.
Sarah should be the 1 getting a big push.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Because they already have an attractive blonde in Alexa Bliss who has more talent than both combined.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
“She’s got Viking roots, Coach, in addition to her love of hunting possums!”

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Its funny because there are a ton of videos out there of wrestlers backstage and traveling that are actually fun to watch.

Liv is just a hilarious girl with a ton of personality, but I don't think there's alot of natural wrestling talent or a feel for the physical part of wrestling.

I mean I think that someone like Lacey Evans when she eventually gets to the main roster just blows by some of these girls.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
This right here what a waste unbelievable how they have botched her character.

Yeah, I mean I don't want to be "that guy" but Vince sure likes him a white champion. :laugh:

Aside from Nakamura and Cedric down in 205, there's not much diversity there.

Two blondes hold women's titles, Lesnar and Styles hold the main belts, the rest are pretty much the same. (IC, UK, both tag belts, NXT, etc).

The massive hype surrounding Asuka disappeared as quickly as Ellsworth's chin. Is she even on the SS card?

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
I'm a big Liv fan, but the division is just too crowded.

In terms of people being underused, she's behind Asuka, Becky, possibly Sasha, etc... With basically the whole women's division being buried to put over Female Roman and Rousey there just aren't enough spots for everyone.

A women's weekly show (like 205 live, but better because it's not 205 live) would do wonders. Or even if they shortened raw to 2hrs and made the 8-9pm segment a women's brand.

Owenrock

Sep 23, 2018
Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose have been on the main roster for quite a while now, but for some odd reason it seems like WWE is unwilling to give them a major push. I can understand that they wanted to bring them up slow at first and give them some time to feel out the main roster, but we're way past that now.

When you look at Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose it's clear that they're destined for great things, as they are without a doubt closest to the Champion mold of Carmella and Alexa Bliss. I would even argue that if given a push they could far surpass both Carmella and Alexa Bliss in the long run.

Liv Morgan is clearly the most likeable girl on the main roster and it's not even close. So she would have massive babyface potential. She's also the best wrestler out of these 4 ladies and a tremendous seller. Would love to see Liv in a lengthy feud with Alexa Bliss as I think they would work perfect together. Alexa could also elevate her own performance as she could do stuff with Liv that she couldn't do with others. Hard for Alexa to pull off a suplex when she's working with Nia Jax. Given the right time this could easily be the Flair Steamboat of the women's division. I really wonder if the reason Liv Morgan isn't getting a push is because she used to be associated with that Enzo Amore thing...

Mandy Rose on the other hand is pretty much an exact copy of Trish Stratus, so it's baffling why she isn't getting pushed big time by now. She's also the most fit out of all the Girls while still keeping her female figure. Many don't know this but Mandy Rose actually squats 300 lbs. There's a lot of guys playing in the NHL who doesn't even squat 300 lbs. Mandy is clearly the worst of the 4 ladies on the microphone, but looking like that you don't have to be good on the microphone. Plus looking like Mandy makes most people hate you anyway, so she would be a natural heel just because of that.

Hopefully WWE will give these 2 Girls massive pushes in the future, because it would be sad to see these Girls go to waste. What do you guys think, will things turn around for Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose?

I have to agree on Liv Morgan but strongly disagree about Mandy Rose. Mandy is far from Trish as Mandy messes up everything from interviews to her in ring work and seems to be an all around crappy person. She is strong and fit but she is less Trish Stratus and more a stronger version of Eva Marie. Liv might get a push though cause she reminds me a lot like Alexa and sooner or later they will stop finding reasons to give the belt to Alexa. I personally would love to see Becky Lynch get a bigger push (also turned back to face as WWE Creative have zero idea what they are doing) I would also like to see Bayley and Ember Moon get big pushes too...Also cant wait to see Bianca Belair and Kairi Sane up to the main roster

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’ll blow it on Kairi for the same reasons they blew it on Bayley and Asuka, except worse since she’s basically the two of them put together.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
There’s got to be a level of respect for Liv trying to get back in and finish that match, despite very clearly not being okay.

And shame on them for letting her get back in take that suplex spot

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE: We care about brain health and preventing concussions.

Also WWE: Aight Liv you're most obviously concussed. GET YO ASS BACK IN THERE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
pretty sure they didn't want her in there

wasn't watching but from what I saw in the gif it was brutal, and from what I saw someone say afterwards it sounded like the ref was trying to avoid her going back in there for the suplex spot? i don't know. i don't think they would have told her to go back in there.

also saw Brie stiffing Ruby. What an idiot. She should have stayed retired.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I just saw the suplex spot....even if they had tried to get her out but she ran in anyways, you'd think one or two of the girls would call an audible and have Riott Squad pull off the suplex, and not be on the receiving end, given Liv's condition at the time.

I'm guessing Brie would've botched that too, and probably landed directly on Liv or something. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad