WWE: Why isn't the WWE pushing Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose?!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I forgot how ****ing annoying they were in this promo. Holy ****. They’re just so ****ing bad, and still bad.

Couldn't help but notice how clearly we could hear them, despite neither one holding a mic. WWE almost wanted us to hear their protests as much as AJs comments, if not more.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
That AJ promo is evidence that the Bellas can't sell wrestling moves or a promo. I'm sure they thought that trying to talk over her without a mic would help them save face, but it just made AJ's promo seem more truthful and made the Bellas look like catty high schoolers.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
......what

I'm just saying that during the promo, you heard Nikki and Bella screeching from the side of the ring, with the cameras nearby.

I cant think of another promo where a guy with a mic was up on the stage talking, yet the wrestler in the ring was yelling at him and you could clearly make out what was said.

All of this is to say that, even then, wwe creative was firmly backing the Bella train, and saw AJ as just a villain for them to overcome.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I'm just saying that during the promo, you heard Nikki and Bella screeching from the side of the ring, with the cameras nearby.

I cant think of another promo where a guy with a mic was up on the stage talking, yet the wrestler in the ring was yelling at him and you could clearly make out what was said.

All of this is to say that, even then, wwe creative was firmly backing the Bella train, and saw AJ as just a villain for them to overcome.

Absolutely. They could have turned down the floor mics just as easily as they pot down the crowd when they're booing Roman or cheering Becky.

Then again, it's hard to tell if Kevin Dunn does this intentionally, or is just completely incompetent. As former WWE writer Alex Greenfeld says, the guy who produces the second game on TNT NBA basketball on a Monday night is more qualified to be WWE's executive producer of TV than Bucktooth Vince Sucker.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
If AJ was around today, she’d be a nobody. She was the best of a bad era.

Considering they've dropped the ball on so many current women like Asuka and Emma....and have been close to tanking it on the hottest women on the roster right now, this statement means nothing.

AJ was great, and I have no doubt they could very well blow it with her in this era too.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Considering they've dropped the ball on so many current women like Asuka and Emma....and have been close to tanking it on the hottest women on the roster right now, this statement means nothing.

AJ was great, and I have no doubt they could very well blow it with her in this era too.

Asuka maybe the worst booked wrestler on the roster.

It is baffling how bad she is booked.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

They couldn’t blow it with her in this era because she’d be like the...8th-12th best woman on the roster.

She was a good promo but she wasn’t anything special in the ring. Honestly, not unlike Alexa who often gets demonized around here.

Reactions: Sheppy

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I always liked Ajs promo work, but I’ll always say she was so damn overrated in the ring. Like severely overrated.

Great seller, but pretty awful at everything else.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
I hope Liv will use this whole Bella situation as leverage to get herself a mega push. Liv should just tell management that she wants the Alexa Bliss treatment or else she'll throw a hissy fit. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad