News Article: Why I hate the Ottawa Senators

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
This guy can go f*** himself

I love a good trolling but that guy just sucks, it wasn't funny or cute it was just lame.

Is he referring to the Leafs two years ago with this paragraph?

who tf is 'katyaknappe'?? this is the equivalent of getting worked up over a random hf post

Is he referring to 2007? Cause that was a real cup run or is he forgetting about that and saying a couple years ago with duchene and them?

I won't click for add revenue purposes.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the 2017 run.

Where they got as far as the legendary Doug Gilmour did that they still talk about today.

Not that it changes how terrible the article was, but "Katya" is usually a female name...

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Trash article. But you know what hes right about one thing - we are in a good spot going into the season with having little to no expectations. No stress after any losses for the most part. And we can gloat after every win considering how bad everyone believes that we are.

The pressure in TO is reaching a boiling point soon, and their roster is still full of gaping holes imo. Its kind of crazy but somehow Im almost sure the Leafs fans will have a more miserable season than we will - despite winning many more games and having a star studded roster. Which is pretty funny when you really think about it.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
What if... the Sens finish above the Leafs in the standings? Or even worse, make the playoffs while they don't?

Just imagine the "outbreak", might be as bad as covid in Leafs land.

I know chances are very low of that happening but when you spit in the air...

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Sounds like a leaf fan who is afraid of the sens

excuses are already being made when the sens take them

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
What if... the Sens finish above the Leafs in the standings? Or even worse, make the playoffs while they don't?

They won’t give sens any credit instead they will blame the 11mill dollar boys and call for dubas head

Reactions: Xspyrit

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012

I would literally die laughing. While I highly doubt that ever happening... That would be one of the greatest thing I've seen... This site would also crash

Reactions: Xspyrit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I would literally die laughing. While I highly doubt that ever happening... That would be one of the greatest thing I've seen... This site would also crash

lol imagine, game #56 of the season, Sens vs Leafs, Ottawa wins in OT with a garbage goal by Brady Tkachuk! They make the playoffs, Leafs are out, HF crashes forever.

And when you say "I highly doubt that ever happening", don't worry, it will happen in the near future, not this year but soon ;)

Reactions: Here I Pageau Again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad