Why has lars eller regressed so hard.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
There seems to be quite a number of people wanting Eller to be reunited with Galch...
But doesn't everyone want Galch to play C? I thought everyone was raging mad, ranting for Galch to be a C (and quite a number of people wishing upon a star to dump DD for a bag of pucks).

Personally I wouldn't mind Galch being 3rd C with DD as a winger and Bourque being the other winger. I think Bourque played well with DD last year? (for whatever extremely short time they played together?).

Either way, Galch should see some C action this upcoming season. Even if it's spot sessions. The idea of replacing DD as 1st C with our other C's scares me...just as much as it scares me to see DD as our 1st C. That is, unless we decide to role 3,4, offensive lines...however messed up that may be.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
There seems to be quite a number of people wanting Eller to be reunited with Galch...
But doesn't everyone want Galch to play C? I thought everyone was raging mad, ranting for Galch to be a C (and quite a number of people wishing upon a star to dump DD for a bag of pucks).

Personally I wouldn't mind Galch being 3rd C with DD as a winger and Bourque being the other winger. I think Bourque played well with DD last year? (for whatever extremely short time they played together?).

Either way, Galch should see some C action this upcoming season. Even if it's spot sessions. The idea of replacing DD as 1st C with our other C's scares me...just as much as it scares me to see DD as our 1st C. That is, unless we decide to role 3,4, offensive lines...however messed up that may be.

I think our line up would be much better if we can somehow switch DD to the wings.

We tried with Eller and he never looked comfortable. Galchenyuk is ok but he was drafted to be our future 1st center and I think it's time that we at least put him back to his natural position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad