Why are we ****ty, Dad? Because we have to chase the entire Western Conference.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
**** it. This team sucks. More upsetting than it's been the last 7 years.

Sloth Slothersons*

Goaltending has never been the main issue with this team.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Ashton crosschecks Nuge into Reimer than drags him out of the crease.. Unbelievable.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
XIV | "A Rested Jaw" | Oilers vs. Leafs | 10.29.13 | 7:00PM | part 2

Continue here

Insta

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2005
Edmonton
Eakins probably wishes he could trade this team for his Marlies, they would probably be better.

Captain Catatomic

SuprstitionCondition
Jun 25, 2013
Eakins probably wishes he could trade this team for his Marlies, they would probably be better.

I feel sorry for the Oilers after this game. It's raining.. Eakins gets a flat tire on the way home, and shows the kids what its like to RAGE!!

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Management keeps vowing to turn this team around. Does absolutely nothing. Fans continue to support this team and sell out. Oh our loyalty to this team is amazing.. too bad our management does jack ****.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Petry? I'll never understand this

Well, I think it seems reasonable to keep your best defenseman. He's a solid #3 in my eyes with #2 upside, just takes a lot of **** because he is in over his head at times being our #1 by a mile.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
If I had tickets to an Oilers game, I'd gladly destroy my great grandfathers grandfather clock if it meant I got to not go to the hockey game.

Neatman

Mar 9, 2011

The team probably wishes they could trade Eakins for anything, because the only thing worse than a ****** team, is a ****** team with a clueless coach.

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Just pathetic. Doesn't help that Eberle is being a dumb ****. Nobody cares about your stupid highschool **** you pansy. Just pass it to yak, and focus on the back check.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Great. Pressing hard to get a goal, holding the Leafs in their own end, and who do we send out to sustain the pressure? Ben frickin' Eager. Nice call, coach. And then he gives up the puck, they bring the puck down, and get a faceoff in Edmonton's end. Story of the past...since we drafted Hall.

Edit: that is, we have a line or two of talented players, and then suck everywhere else.

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
Just when you thought this team could go any lower they're going to get shutout at home to the Leafs.

I'm not angry anymore, just sort of numb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad