Post-Game Talk: WHT PSH 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Dillon is fast, physical, aggressive. He's adult upgraded Siege. Maybe he should play with Schultz on 2nd pair. I dont know. Seems to be they didnt find the fit for Carlson so far. Orlov could have been that player but he's out of shape at minimum.

PS: I know one guy who should fit in the future :P He's playing in KHL atm.

Reactions: troyerlaw

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Maybe, but overall i like his game. Plays with a hell of a lot more confidence than Jensen anyway. Joins the rush. Joins scrums. I like him

I like his game also, but outlet passing is his weakest area, needs improvement. Dmen who can transition from D to O make things happen... lately Dillon contributes less to the offense than even Jensen.

Reactions: troyerlaw

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Eller played well that period. Slick dump and chase on the PK. Jarry shoulda played the puck on the dump-in, but i guess he made up for it with the save

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I'll be honest, I'm starting to worry that Fever and Siegs may be looking like Djoos and Bowey in practice and were not seeing it. How in the world have they not broken into this lineup yet? Especially Fever, who was with the team in 18?

I get it, very few teams love their bottom pair D, and I feel we still haven't found a way to over come the Kempy injury/surgery. But I feel like they should be getting the ice more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad