TV: Whose Line is it Anyway?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Wayne gets alot of flak but he added a different spice to the show that was needed with his singing. His Strip o gram song to the lunch lady was great, his duet with chip for leonard the lawyer was hilarious and my favourite was his TLC song to the maintenance guy

RJ8812*

I believe Drew Carey, Ryan and Colin just had too many other projects on the go and eventually decided to drop it because of their busy schedules. Could be wrong but that's how I saw it.

If there was a new version of the show who do you guys think would be well suited to replace Carey as Host/Moderator? What other comedians/actors would you like to see give it a shot aswell? Let's just say for the sake of argument that both Ryan and Colin would both be back in some capacity, even if it wasn't every show.

I would love to see Chevy Chase on a show or two. I think he'd gel perfectly.

I don't know why, but I could see Conan O'Brian as the host...

Fanpuck33

Dec 15, 2010
Ohio
For those wanting to re-start, they already did Drew Carey's Improvaganza or something like that.

They also tried another show on ABC this past summer where most of the same old crew acted out various people's lives. It wasn't bad, but it didn't live up to the classics either. The newer shows just didn't have the same "feel" as the original. Imrovaganza simply had too many people on the stage at once, which took time away from the best people. And the show this past summer just didn't have a very good structure. Heck, even the last time I saw Brad and Colin live, the quality of their show wasn't up to par with the other times I had seen them before. Even if they brought back the show in its original form, I'm not sure it would work again.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. These guys often made it look effortless. Simply brilliant. Colin Mochrie is a Canadian treasure.

Last edited:

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
528441_382317531867182_442488093_n.jpg

tumblr_mav7098JRa1rei5r6o1_250.gif

Belfour20

Jul 26, 2005
After the current tour, Stiles will return to Los Angeles for a new season of “Whose Line” in April. The Warner Bros. channel plans to revive the show in April with a new host, comedian Aisha Tyler, and the old “Whose Line” cast.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2013/feb/28/his-line-improv-master-ryan-stiles-returns-to-the/#

Looks like Drew's not part of it but loving how it says the old Whose Line cast. I would assume that means Colin, Ryan, and Wayne for sure as they were always the regulars :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad