Who's Going to the WJC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

SwisshockeyAcademy said:
I'm unimpressed, where is Holly Horton Good to have you onboard Gord. Wish you guys had even more games on the sked.
There, that's much better.

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
Wow, Bob AND Gord.

I was at tonights game against Switzerland, and I'll be at a semi in Grand Forks. Looking forward to it, just hope Canada is in the game I'll be watching.

I can't stress how ridiculous that pass Crosby made out front to Perry was. It looked cool in the highlights, but in person, at least from the angle I saw it at, it seemed absolutely impossible. I don't know how he saw Perry coming in (I think it was Perry). Sidney's won me over. Barker too...he's a talent.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Wow, I can't believe Bob is posting here. Bob, if it's really you, and you are reading this, I just want to say that you are my favourite hockey analyst bar none!

If Cherry has a coach's corner, you should have a Manager's Office or something like that!

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
I'm unimpressed, where is Alex J. Walling :) ? Good to have you onboard Gord. Wish you guys had even more games on the sked.

Yeah definitely.. with the lockout, I was hoping for an expanded coverage, but all we get is all of team Canada plus Russia-US and Czech Republic-Switzerland I believe..

Evman*

Ya seriously where's Pierre to complete the TSN trifecta?

And hey Bob do you happen to have Jenn Hedger's email?

:D :naughty: :snide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad