Speculation: Who's going to start in Goal tonight - register your prediction !

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
kreskin.jpg

Show your Inner Kreskin !
Who will start in Goal tonight ?

If who you suspect will play is different than who you want to play ... mention so in the thread.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Actually, after the first two goals last night, Reimer settled down and played pretty well, allowing only one goal in the last two and a half periods. He did make a lot of nice saves during that stretch, although I'm sure everyone is still thinking on the last goal by Plekanac.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Actually, after the first two goals last night, Reimer settled down and played pretty well, allowing only one goal in the last two and a half periods. He did make a lot of nice saves during that stretch, although I'm sure everyone is still thinking on the last goal by Plekanac.

It doesn't matter how many "nice saves" you make, when you allow 3 horrific goals in one game, you were garbage. He singlehandedly cost the Leafs that game, in one of the rare efforts all year where they actually deserved to win.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
I hope mcintyre gets the call. I need more than 24hrs to recover from reimers play last night

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT

He does this every game though. He gets into the groove after 2 ugly goals. Might as well just start the first period down 2-0 and get it out of the way.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton

That's what he does. If the team is content with clawing back every game after the first two goals then good luck to them!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
He does this every game though. He gets into the groove after 2 ugly goals. Might as well just start the first period down 2-0 and get it out of the way.

I wouldn't be opposed to that. Just start down 2-0, at least we have sixty minutes to come back in the game.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Reimer, and he will get no run support, and the fanbase will vilify him when we lose 2-1 because he let in a 'stoppable' goal. :naughty:

Reimer got more than enough run support and let in the weakest goal possible from a terrible angle that cost us a CRUCIAL point.

The guy makes Fleury look like an elite goalie who has great mental fortitude.

Get him out of here.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I wouldn't be opposed to that. Just start down 2-0, at least we have sixty minutes to come back in the game.

Start MacIntyre in the 1st..

Allow the 2 goals and then put in Reimer in the 2nd just like the LA game where he came in and mopped up for the win.

History tends to repeat itself so lets help it along.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
As I've said before, Reimer's confidence is shot or he has given up on the Leafs and McInture is an AHL goalie. We're in trouble.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
At this point the best option feels like to roll the dice with MacIntrye.

So therefore I have full faith that Carlyle will throw Reimer back out there again :laugh:......we're trapped in hockey purgatory.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

Reimer got more than enough run support and let in the weakest goal possible from a terrible angle that cost us a CRUCIAL point.

The guy makes Fleury look like an elite goalie who has great mental fortitude.

Get him out of here.

lol and since we play better down by 2 - it might get the leafs ready to start on time WIN WIN!

also. bwahaaahaaa.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
attachment.php

McIntyre pulling ahead.

Attachments

• mcIntyre.pulling.ahead.jpg
    mcIntyre.pulling.ahead.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 77

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
If Carlyle had any faith in MacIntyre he'd probably have put him in net after Reimer gifted the Habs a 2-0 lead last night. I'd guess he'll go with Reimer again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad