Whom do you hate more, Wilson or Marchand?

Whom do you hate more?

• Total voters

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Marchand because he doesn't have to play that way. He's got elite skill and still does the dumbest stuff on the ice.
This right here. It's down right idiotic. I get that it's "part of his game", but do you really need to elbow someone in the head without any reason whatsoever or slewfoot someone? Wilson is an asshole too but he isn't even near Marchand and his antics.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I like Wilson reminds me of a 90s style hockey player.

The league and fans have become so sissified to the controlled violence of our sport.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
As a Rangers fan, I love them both. I wish we had guys like them, closest thing is Kreider but he cleaned up his game too much

Reactions: Ladyfan

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Correct me if I’m wrong, but on just about single questionable play from Tom Wilson, you can make the argument that he was making a legitimate hockey play, and happened to injure somebody because he was careless.

Marchand, on the other hand, does things a lot more egregious.

Wilson also is not afraid to fight anybody, and he is a badass clean hitter. Vegas is my least favorite team and I’m rooting against them right now so I’m kind of in love with Tom Wilson currently. I could watch this all day.

Until Marchand starts doing this to Vegas players, it’s easily Tom Wilson! :D

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Niether, love both players as a neutral fan. They're talented players who play with an edge, these aren't straight up goons were talking about here. But this is hfboards and we all love 50 page long threads calling people weve never met pieces of **** because...discussion. Hf has always hated physical players tho, the discourse about these players would be warranted for Matt Cooke types unfortunately we trade exclusively in hyperbole.

Don't hate physical players. Hate cheap shot artists. For me it's Marchand..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad