Whom do you hate more, Wilson or Marchand?

Whom do you hate more?

• Total voters

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Wilson is huge, he skates very well and has a bad tendency to not hold up on hits in dangerous positions or when he's going too fast.

But Marchand's antics take the cake for me. Trying to "protect yourself" with a last second low bridge on a player like Sami Salo is as cowardly as it gets. And I'm pretty sure he did the same thing on Borowiecki when the puck wasnt even there. Not to mention the list of slew foots.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
The one who has no problem with sexual assault (licking and kissing without consent)

Reactions: Gains

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Niether, love both players as a neutral fan. They're talented players who play with an edge, these aren't straight up goons were talking about here. But this is hfboards and we all love 50 page long threads calling people weve never met pieces of **** because...discussion. Hf has always hated physical players tho, the discourse about these players would be warranted for Matt Cooke types unfortunately we trade exclusively in hyperbole.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Marchand because he doesn't have to play that way. He's got elite skill and still does the dumbest stuff on the ice.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I don’t hate either, actually. They’ve both become two of my favourites.

To those who hate - would you feel the same if they were on your team? And if not, consider that you probably just hate playing against them... and that’s not a bad quality to have as a hockey player.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Tom Wilson

cItcKIj.gif

Reactions: Iceman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad