Whom do you hate more, Wilson or Marchand?

Whom do you hate more?

• Total voters

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Well I mean Kadri is probably hated more across the league
He's probably up there, sure, but I highly, highly doubt he's more hated than Marchand, all things considered.

And my point was that this thread is not about Kadri yet he chose to make it about him. Par for the course for that poster.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
He's probably up there, sure, but I highly, highly doubt he's more hated than Marchand, all things considered.

And my point was that this thread is not about Kadri yet he chose to make it about him. Par for the course for that poster.
And if there was a poll about who is the better young player in the game, McDavid or Eichel? Would Leafs fans keep Matthews name out of that thread? Very doubtful

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
both go out of their way to try and deliberately hurt other players. Marchand has more in his arsenal of dirty plays with spearing, slewfooting, flying elbows to the head etc and the fact that he is an elite player and can goes out of his way to do this is bothersome. would love to have him on my team obviously because of his elite play, however, would also love to have him on my team cuz he wouldnt be intentionally trying to hurt my players

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Marchand is universally disliked, only a special few can appreciate his chicken spit antics.

Didn't realize Wilson was so disliked. I'd take him on the Leafs any day.

Reactions: dukeofjive

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Marchand, like others have posted out at least Wilson stands up for himself after. Marchand runs away hiding behind his team mates and pretending to be innocent.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Boston certainly isn’t a team I follow or cheer for.....but I don’t get why people hate Brad so much most of his stuff is funny or amusing and he’s a great player. Licking visor or cheek doesn’t bug me in least....licking Callahan lips was gross. I enjoy watching Brad play.

I like Martin as a player, big physical grinder......but he crosses the line way too often with dangerous hits.

Don’t hate either guy, but Martin is far more dangerous

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
The rat who plays on my teams divisional rivals team (Marchand).

Great player, and would take him on my team 10 times outta 10 -- but f*** that guy.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Marchand, in addition to his dirty hits and on ice garbage behavior, he seems like an absolute tool off the ice as well.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Boston certainly isn’t a team I follow or cheer for.....but I don’t get why people hate Brad so much most of his stuff is funny or amusing and he’s a great player. Licking visor or cheek doesn’t bug me in least....licking Callahan lips was gross. I enjoy watching Brad play.

I like Martin as a player, big physical grinder......but he crosses the line way too often with dangerous hits.

Who's Martin?

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada

Yea.. Cute. Lets ask Marcus Johansson

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Wilson scares me a lot more, so I was about to vote him.

But then I remembered Marchand's very nasty and inexcusable hit on Johansson.

I dislike both equally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->