GDT: Whoevers @ Whatevers, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Ovi has been playing fantastic hockey the entire season, the pucks are just finally starting to go in for him. He was never ‘done’ or anywhere remotely close, his playmaking and assists have been fantastic all year and finally he’s shooting more and they’re going in.

I partially agree. His play was always better than what the stats indicated, but he's clearly turned a corner after the Dubai trip.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Ovi has been playing fantastic hockey the entire season, the pucks are just finally starting to go in for him. He was never ‘done’ or anywhere remotely close, his playmaking and assists have been fantastic all year and finally he’s shooting more and they’re going in.
I agree but he has been more consistent lately, partially due to linemates. Remember how invisible he was when playing with Kuzy?

Reactions: Neil Racki

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The New Jersey Devils are not a serious hockey team.

So overrated. Way more offensive talent than us on paper, and yet they're on track to miss the playoffs. Their fans know it too, you can read their thread. They're absolutely furious and we would be too in their position.

This is one of the most important division games of the season and they laid a massive egg.

I agree but he has been more consistent lately, partially due to linemates. Remember how invisible he was when playing with Kuzy?

Kuznetsov was arguably the worst regular player in the NHL this season, I think he needed help much sooner than he got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad