Who would've had more Art Ross trophies if both were fully healthy, Crosby or Jagr?

Who would've led the league in points more without injury?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
He actually was.

Make a thread asking people to rank the greatest prospects of all time. I guarantee you majority opinion has Lemieux, Lindros and Crosby ahead of McDavid. There's been a few threads like that lately and it always happens.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Make a thread asking people to rank the greatest prospects of all time. I guarantee you majority opinion has Lemieux, Lindros and Crosby ahead of McDavid. There's been a few threads like that lately and it always happens.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about HF or Crosby homer opinions and a poll here doesn't mean anything to be honest. Even if he lost the poll it does nothing to change the fact that in real life he was a better prospect over Crosby.

Besides, this thread is about Jagr lets try to keep it on topic here.

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about HF or Crosby homer opinions and a poll here doesn't mean anything to be honest. Even if he lost the poll it does nothing to change the fact that in real life he was a better prospect over Crosby.

Besides, this thread is about Jagr lets try to keep it on topic here.

Let's recap.

1. @KoozNetsOff 92 makes an on-topic comment about Crosby (one i disagree with, but on-topic)

2. You respond to him by bringing up McDavid (off topic) and making some ridiculous claim about McDavid in relation to Mario

3. I call you out on your ridiculous claim, and tell you a very large majority will agree with me and disagree with you if you but ask.

4. You respond with "Oh but they're all homers so their opinions don't matter. Only myself and real life matter. Also - stop going off topic"

You're definitely coming across well in this thread.

Reactions: Tweed

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Let's recap.

1. @KoozNetsOff 92 makes an on-topic comment about Crosby (one i disagree with, but on-topic)

2. You respond to him by bringing up McDavid (off topic) and making some ridiculous claim about McDavid in relation to Mario

3. I call you out on your ridiculous claim, and tell you a very large majority will agree with me and disagree with you if you but ask.

4. You respond with "Oh but they're all homers so their opinions don't matter. Only myself and real life matter. Also - stop going off topic"

You're definitely coming across well in this thread.
I did to use him as an example but others continued to talk about McDavid as well and it's been going on a while now, hence why I said we need to get back on topic. It's not just because someone brings up another player to make an example that the thread needs to continue to be about that player. So kindly shift your attention back on topic.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
He had a lot of hype, probably more so than Crosby. I remember reading online articles, reading magazines, etc that all said he was a better prospect than Crosby.

Im sure there were other articles that said otherwise, but there were many analysts and outlets who said he was a better prospect.

Maybe, but in terms of accomplishments, Crosby was the better junior player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad