Series Discussion: Who would you rather play in the first round?

Who would you rather play in the first round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
They do have Josi and Forsberg. But at the same time, Peters is just not a good coach, and we were coasting more that season into the playoffs. This time is just more competitive and Markstrom is better.
By the time we made it to the playoffs, Johnny was out of gas and Monahan was well into his slide to the bottom.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
BSD claim to fame is long over, it would be very sad to lose to him. A healthy Saros is a different story.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Lmao what seemed like a guarantee Preds 1st round isn't even set in stone by the looks of ikt.
Haha was just checking out the scores. Up 4-0 and somehow let the yotes get to within 1 after 2.
I mean I still expect the preds to get this done, but that's some unexpected comeback action.

I feel better playing Dallas but it would be a more boring series and would feel worse losing to them as the imo weaker of the two teams.

Nashville would be smash mouth hockey for 6-7 games and although we would be favoured to win I ofc always expect to lose every first Rd series we're in. Would be heart in mouth stuff for sure.

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
hold-on-wait-a-minute.gif

Coyotes tie it in the third.

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
I really wanted a series with the Preds just for the excitement but I knew they couldn't handle their schedule. Although, I thought they'd lose to Colorado, not Arizona ffs. Choke job

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
So we got the big D.

I'm okay with that. We may see Nash in the 2nd round. I was a little nervous about the wear and tear a Preds 1st round might have done to us.

Hopefully we take Dallas seriously and end them quickly!

Go Flam! Go Ploffs!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
We're always really sloppy against Dallas. I see this going the distance.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lol checked my flight again and ofc I’m heading back from Vancouver at 8 pm PST on Tuesday ffs. Gonna have to nhl66 the game and pray no one spoils the score lol (and also be behind an entire period+).

f***!

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Lol checked my flight again and ofc I’m heading back from Vancouver at 8 pm PST on Tuesday ffs. Gonna have to nhl66 the game and pray no one spoils the score lol (and also be behind an entire period+).

f***!
Whatcha doing down in my neck of the woods?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
We're always really sloppy against Dallas. I see this going the distance.

Crossing my fingers it doesn't.

Funny, every year it's the same for me where there's 1 or 2 teams I just pretty well completely forget about. This year it's Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad