Who will win the Calder this season?

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Patterson is off to a fantastic start, but it's a long season, I would wait and see.

Over at Detroit Cholowski is on a pace to 50+ points. Not saying he will do it, but he's definitely my dark horse if Elias slows down.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
It would be shocking if Pettersson doesn’t win it. Not only will he likely put up big numbers, but he will also do it in style while playing sound defensive. Hes easily the sexiest pick

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
i remember oilers fans hating our team the most along with calgarypuck

since history repeats this won't last

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
honestly, this wouldn't even be close if he hadn't missed 6 games. THAT being said, my choice is Adam Gaudette come at me!! :nod:

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV

Honestly, I hated the rats. Bieksa, Lapierre, Burrows, Kesler, I never hated on the Sedins or Bobby Lou.
I don't think your current batch of young guns match up to the rat crew, which most moved to Anaheim so I'm f***ing ecstatic how much they are failing.

Reactions: vcanuck

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Honestly, I hated the rats. Bieksa, Lapierre, Burrows, Kesler, I never hated on the Sedins or Bobby Lou.
I don't think your current batch of young guns match up to the rat crew, which most moved to Anaheim so I'm ****ing ecstatic how much they are failing.

Those guys made us so good. I actually never really understood the hate for them because I've always liked players that brought swagger (Ovie, etc). Flames have Tkachuk now, and Oilers have Lucic.

One thing I'll never understand was the love-fest for the Bruins in the 2011 playoffs. I figured both teams would be hated, but the media was really effective in that one.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Dude was rookie of the month for October and he only played two of the four weeks in the month.

Starts November with 5 points in his first game.
So, plays half the month, wins the month of october anyway. November, basically wins the month again in one game. December, clears his throat before game one and seals it. This is escalating fast.

Reactions: Slimmy

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary

Nah you don't really have any players to actually hate. Honestly its just the Flames now for me. I see the Canucks as really any other Canadian team at this point (a bit of a rivalry but nothing that would constitute as hate). Plus you guys missed out on some of the draft lotteries so I am happy you guys are doing well. Would much prefer if we all ended up being the top 3 for the pacific than anyone from Cali.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad