who will sit when Ennis is back

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
Has to be the Goat.
turn that frown upside down and trade away Conor Brown!
The GOAT Goathier should maybe go too in a package with Brown ($2.1 mil!) and Hyman ($2 mil!) for some offensive skill and speed and the odds of that happening are not too remote
We all know Leafs Nation is concerned that the Leafs have too much of this Soviet Red Army type skills fixation, makes many penalty box sitting appreciation Leafs fans frown
Thank goodness for analytics, and our technocrat geek GM Dubas! Maybe he can make a trade with Edmonton, as they are a very badly run organization that we could get more "Scouting Staff assigned X's" coming back then out the door, we could move on from good Canadian Kid goat to gloat!

Last edited:

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Should be Lindholm, this guy doesnt do anything out there.

But it will be Gauthier.

When I was saying put Leivo on the 3rd line instead of useless Lindy most these guys here were praising Lindy. Here we are a little later in the season it becomes apparent.

Lindy is an AHLr

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
When I was saying put Leivo on the 3rd line instead of useless Lindy most these guys here were praising Lindy. Here we are a little later in the season it becomes apparent.

Lindy is an AHLr
And Leivo, is turning into a bonafide top 9 forward on the Canucks. Thanks Babcock.

Reactions: The Examiner

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
And Leivo, is turning into a bonafide top 9 forward on the Canucks. Thanks Babcock.

Yeah the fans over there love him as a 3rd line digger. Good on the wall, good possession guy, wins lots of puck battles for them and can slide up.

Reactions: Al14

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
I sure hope it would be the Goat.
What has he really done, seriously, & I do realise he gets into battles on the boards and-all, but he hardly uses his size the way he can be effective, if that's why he is here for. He was a pin-ball 2-nite fcol & not much useful in recent games.

But again, that's just my armchair coaching rant/opinion.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Lindholm should.
Goat probably will.
Knowing Babcock, don’t count out Johnsson.

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
It'll be the Goat. This may not be a popular opinions around here but in think Ennis should be the 13th forward. They're lot flashy but I like the 4th line centered by the Goat, and Lindholm offers more flexibility.

Don't get me wrong, I still like Ennis' feistiness and ability to pot the odd goal, so this is a good problem to have .

Reactions: FishManSam

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
The fourth line is dominant with Gauthier as C.

Lindholm over Gauthier for PK usage so it's tough to call.

IMO it should be Ennis Gauthier Brown

Reactions: FishManSam

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Hopefully this isn't another Kozun situation. Start out on fire, big time ankle injury, just couldn't get it back.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Yeah the fans over there love him as a 3rd line digger. Good on the wall, good possession guy, wins lots of puck battles for them and can slide up.

Seems like exactly the kind of player the Leafs could use right now.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
It will be a Ennis-Lindholm-Johnsson 4th line. Which doesn't make sense to me but I'm sure it does in Babcock's world.
I dunno man, remember in the game against Ottawa when there was a scrum and Freddy bailed. I heard a fan yell cmon Freddy, don't forget you are a big boy too!!
I noticed that last night Freddy was very heavy on the forecheck and if thats the Freddy we will get in the post season he is 100% staying our 4th line C and Lindholm will be coming out orrrrrrrrrrr
drumrollll they all stay except for Brown cuz he is going to the Canes for TVR

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
If Goat and Lindholm play like they did last night, Ennis sits. Babs just needs to convince Goat that a dozen of his friends and family are in the stands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad