who will sit when Ennis is back

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gauthier’s looking good. I’d keep him at 4C.

So it comes down to Lindholm vs Ennis.

Reactions: Leafs87

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I would have moved Lindholm to center and sat Goat, but he's had a good week so now I sit Lindholm for the time being. Ennis has to be in the lineup.

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I want Lindholm to sit but Babcock plays favorites a lot...and from the looks of it, he seems to like Lindholm.

So it will most likely be GOAT who sits

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Both Lindholm and Gauthier are not NHL'ers imo. But Lindholm plays on the PK, so I guess he'll stay in.

Maybe if Gauthier actually used his size, he'd be useful. Embarrassing how a guy that big just refuses to use his size.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Both Lindholm and Gauthier are not NHL'ers imo. But Lindholm plays on the PK, so I guess he'll stay in.

Maybe if Gauthier actually used his size, he'd be useful. Embarrassing how a guy that big just refuses to use his size.

Yeah, I agree. He will stay up most likely because he kills penalties.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Elephant in the room is the guy who needs to sit is the line killer Marleau. That will never happen though

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Marleau is still probably better than lindholm and goat, though.

Lineup based on merit:

Johnsson - Matthews - Kapanen
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Moore - Kadri - Nylander
Ennis - Marleau - Brown
I'd like to see that.

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
I feel like people are mistaking Gauthier being not bad with Gauthier being good. Marleau as 4C makes the most sense but thats never going to happen. I think its ultimately Lindholm that gets the boot out of the lineup.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I feel like people are mistaking Gauthier being not bad with Gauthier being good. Marleau as 4C makes the most sense but thats never going to happen. I think its ultimately Lindholm that gets the boot out of the lineup.

Gauthier needs waivers to be sent down, Lindholm does not.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Marleau. Im serious. Give him rest days. We all saw how he played back from the all star break. Let him, Ennis and Gauthier all alternate.

Reactions: Menzinger

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Marleau. Im serious. Give him rest days. We all saw how he played back from the all star break. Let him, Ennis and Gauthier all alternate.
Marleau and Hainsey should 100% get some games off.

We'll see if Babcock actually does it.

Marleau probably wont because of his iron man streak though.

Reactions: dsred and Menzinger

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

He’s in the middle of an ironman streak. I don’t think the coach will make him give it up, unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad