who will sit when Ennis is back

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Ideally Lindholm, Goat, and Brown can all take a seat at times, but with the way Babcock operates it'll probably be Johnsson or something stupid.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Would have thought Gauthier since he averages the least amount of ice time for forwards, but he's become the C on the 4th line. Now thinking it might be Lindholm, though he plays on the penalty kill. Perhaps there will be a bit of a rotation?

Reactions: AreBe

gravyface

Jun 22, 2010
Goat sits. He should be on the PK, but I think he's too slow. Lindholm really needs to go though. Seems like he's always a step behind and hooking.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Goat doesn't play like a big body, he's an illusion. Again, how a man that large can continually lose board battles is incredible. I'm over him, there is really nothing he brings to the table.

Agree but the 4th line seems to go dead with Par at C or Brown on the RW.

If we can move Brown for a Gudas or capable RHD, I start with Moore Par Ennis and go to the Goat if the line sucks.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Agree but the 4th line seems to go dead with Par at C or Brown on the RW.

If we can move Brown for a Gudas or capable RHD, I start with Moore Par Ennis and go to the Goat if the line sucks.
I'm not really high on Par, but he brings a little more skill at C. Goat can't even play on the PK, at least Par can (not well but). We need to find a way to get Moore in the lineup, with Ennis coming back it's going to be even more difficult. Ideally both Par and Goat sit, but we need a C.

Reactions: ToneDog

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Goat doesn't play like a big body, he's an illusion. Again, how a man that large can continually lose board battles is incredible. I'm over him, there is really nothing he brings to the table.

An Illusion...LOL. Perfect description

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Probably Gauthier who sits, but with intensity ramping up in games, chances are there will be another injury soon.

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
When Ennis broke his ankle I thought that was pretty much it for him as a leaf. Broken ankles take a long time to fully recover from.

Reactions: tromps

Skiskate

Nov 23, 2018
Has there ever been an update on his return? I dont think i ever even found out how many weeks hed be gone for from the start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->