Who will be this year’s Kerfoot?

Who will be this year’s Kerfoot?

• Total voters

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
My answer here is Burakovsky though. The fact that he was a Caps whipping boy and that we gave up assets to acquire him make him a prime candidate. Nuke would be a good candidate but the fact we acquired him for free at like minimum wage makes me not care at all about how he does.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I voted Jost. I'm not sold he's going to live up to our high expectations of him, mainly because I think he'll struggle to find a rhythm on the second line with Kadri and bounce between the second and third line a lot.

I dunno, those of us who already s*** on Jost don't expect much more than what he was doing as our 3c down the stretch. And even as a skeptic I think that's a reasonable expectation for him even if/when he doesn't click with Kadri and gets bounced to the 3rd line. While those who gripe about us won't abandon Jost unless he's truly dreadful.

So I dunno if I feel like there's all that much whipping boy potential unless he can't cut it next to Kadri AND Bednar keeps him there despite it failing spectacularly :dunno:

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It's a necessary negative though. If we didn't have a team whipping boy, we would turn on each other which would lead to local infighting among members jostling for positions of power. The '"likes" would dry up. The fall of HFAvs would occur.

As my presence on this board demonstrates, nothing brings people together like a common enemy...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I like you

You should, cause:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: missionAvs

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
giphy.gif

I'm beautiful...in my own way...

Edit:
Nah, that's what my uncle probably looked like in the 80s. My hair is much too pretty to destroy with that much product...

As are all of gods creatures. :D

smcLU2Cs_400x400.jpg

I should of went with this one I guess. It even includes a mullet! (Such a classic)

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad