Who will be this year’s Kerfoot?

Who will be this year’s Kerfoot?

• Total voters

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Connauton or Cole. I think Connauton might be straight up ass but we'll still play him, or Cole since he was the scapegoat last season for awhile as well.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I say Bura, only because we traded stuff for him and everyone is going to bring that up at every opportunity.

Reactions: MarkT

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
is this a common view of EJ these days? i know hes not a #1d anymore but hes still a solid top 4 guy and the best defensive d man the avs have and its really not even that close....
Not around here, but it should be. That's not saying anything.. he's not useful as a shutdown defensemen fast players like Mcdavid walk around him like nothing, and big players like Lucic win battles against him like nothing. 6m for him to be a 3rd line shutdown d man...

HockeyHead21

Sep 10, 2014
Ohio
Grubauer if he struggles out of the gate and Varly plays well on the island which will create a trickle down effect for the season.

Grubauer
Play Frank!!!
I miss Varly
Sakic sucks, should of signed Varly
Stop trading with Washington, Bura sucks
Must win situation by game 25
Seasons over
Looking forward to the draft
Playoffs!!
This team is taking the next step.
Wash, rinse, repeat

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I think most already expect Bura to fail, so I can't see him being that guy. If he puts up 40 points, most will consider that success. Even 35 probably makes people happy. I'm going to go with Donskoi... not that he will end up playing bad, but he is going to go through some long stretches with little to no production. Get hot for 10-15 games, then cold stretch again. That will drive people nuts.

Reactions: Pokecheque

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Kerfoot wasn’t a punching bag until the second half of the year, just for reference.

I voted for Nichushkin. He might not have a job on opening night, but I bet he plays more than we think due to injuries (think Bourque/Dries last year). And unless Bednar can turn him into an effective checking line guy, he’ll be a mis-cast scorer playing fourth line minutes.

Then again, he actually needs to score before I can call him a “scorer”...

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Probably Bura, because of the expectations for him and the likely role he will be playing. Nuke is going to be more of a Yakupov type where he ends up a healthy scratch a lot.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I voted Jost. I'm not sold he's going to live up to our high expectations of him, mainly because I think he'll struggle to find a rhythm on the second line with Kadri and bounce between the second and third line a lot.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->