Behind you, look out

Attachments

• Sens.jpg
    Sens.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 8

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It's hockey, these guys lack imagination, they will call him Stewy. Beginning of last name .... add a "Y" & it's done. Occasionally a good one comes around like Razor or the Workhorse from White horse.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It's hockey, these guys lack imagination, they will call him Stewy. Beginning of last name .... add a "Y" & it's done. Occasionally a good one comes around like Razor or the Workhorse from White horse.

You can also add an "S".

Stews.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Chabot already kind of seems Alfie-esque in that he's trying to do too much by himself. He's clearly one of the better choices the team has to fill the role, but I'd question how he'd respond to the added responsibility. Not so much off the ice, but on it. Is he going to think it's up to him even more than he does now? Or is he naturally going to be able to defer once the team around him fills out.

This isn't to be overly critical, he's clearly one of the top-two choices, and until BT commits to the team long-term, the only one that makes sense. It's not like Alfredsson never figured it out either, but I'm sure having the C on his chest didn't help him.

emo

Aug 25, 2003
Cap City
Visit site
Tkachuk should be. He works as hard as anyone. He brings an identity that fans will get behind, and it would probably be a good idea to not add that much more pressure to Chabot.

That being said, I fear the embarrassing performance of the team so far is going to lead to Tkachuk not signing an extension and bolting as soon as he can.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
I am in the minority that feels that not naming a captain this season was a mistake. Putting the "C" on Chabot and naming Brady an alternate was the way to go - yes Brady is going to fire people up and is more vocal, but Chabot is going to demonstrate a level of composure that the team needs, as well as demonstrating a desirable work ethic on and off the ice. Leaving the captaincy in the air doesn't help this group develop an identity, it hinders it.

Reactions: Back in Black

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Should be Sanderson but a couple years too early i guess
I like Brady too. Could help lock him up here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad