Who was your last "guilty pleasure" Habs player ?

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Pierre Dagenais and Sergei Kostitsyn.

Mike Ribeiro's best bud Dagenais was a hell of a shooter but not much else. Post NHL, Pierre netted 37 goals for Innsbruck HC of the Swiss League and as recently as 2011 scored 81 goals in 45 games for the Akwesasne Warriors of the FHL. (A polar beer league?)

The younger Kostitsyn looked like a star in the making but clearly had some "issues" that forced management to send him packing.

One

Sep 18, 2007
Montreal
Marc-Andre Bergeron :yo:

When he was on ice, you knew something was bound to happen, one way or another!

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
I love AK46 when he was here... I'd tell myself he'd score 40 goals at the start of every season. Obviously, it never materialized, but his combination of skill, size, and strength was incredible. I felt the same way about him as I did about Tarasenko when he was breaking into the league a couple years back. Oh, what could have been...

I also enjoyed watching Douglas Murray obliterate players. He was terrible, but he sure was entertaining.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
I love AK46 when he was here... I'd tell myself he'd score 40 goals at the start of every season. Obviously, it never materialized, but his combination of skill, size, and strength was incredible. I felt the same way about him as I did about Tarasenko when he was breaking into the league a couple years back. Oh, what could have been...

I also enjoyed watching Douglas Murray obliterate players. He was terrible, but he sure was entertaining.

Kostitsyn is another one that I just don't feel he belongs in this thread. He was a massive fan favorite on hfboards for many years.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Marc-Andre Bergeron :yo:

When he was on ice, you knew something was bound to happen, one way or another!

It would have be great if you could have him out there just for power plays … and Dagenais for shoot outs. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad