Who is your dark horse?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I wonder how its going to unfold with this abundance of prospects...obviously not many of them will make our team full time. So we'll have to move a few players sooner than later, then when we do move these other players who are legitimate prospects, we aren't going to get the returns they likely deserve. I don't know if that's good or bad. I can really see a few of our prospects breaking out on other teams in the future.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
1) Norris. And the Tkachuk Norris headlines are gonna be gold.

2) Really torn here, and wanted to pick Norris again but I'm gonna go with Batherson. I'm not sure how dark of a horse Batherson is, but I think he'll stick this year.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007

2) Really torn here, and wanted to pick Norris again but I'm gonna go with Batherson. I'm not sure how dark of a horse Batherson is, but I think he'll stick this year.

I was super high Batherson, but his play up here last year was really rough and uninspiring, hopefully he sorts that out next time he's with the big club.

Reactions: Ed Wood

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

Both of these are the opposite of dark horse tbh.

Agreed that they'll probably be very good NHLers though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad