Who IS this guy???

Ron*

I feel stupid, but im missing the subtle hint lol.

Here it is:

"I made it for those players that didn't have a profile pic in ESPN as a general placeholder for the team boards in my GDT. I used the outline of a specific player I basically chose at random one day while preparing a GDT."

The first graphics GDT I did was the St. Louis back to back, so I had to use an outline for a player that didn't have a profile pic. I picked Elliot at random, basically.

This was fun, maybe we can do more of this in the future...only I am going to have to figure out how to make it harder than someone guessing it in one ****ing hour. :laugh:

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Here it is:

"I made it for those players that didn't have a profile pic in ESPN as a general placeholder for the team boards in my GDT. I used the outline of a specific player I basically chose at random one day while preparing a GDT."

The first graphics GDT I did was the St. Louis back to back, so I had to use an outline for a player that didn't have a profile pic. I picked Elliot at random, basically.

This was fun, maybe we can do more of this in the future...only I am going to have to figure out how to make it harder than someone guessing it in one ****ing hour. :laugh:

Yeah got it now. Thought the subtle hint was "IS"....lesson learned in reading comprehension on this end.

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
OObagj.png

6ut3UG.png

Uncanny. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad