Who IS this guy???

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Logan Courture
for some reason I think it was a shark because the kings played them in game one (when you would have made the first GDT of the year)

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Colin Fraser. Basing it on nothing other than when i see the picture i see fraser's face heh.

Ron*

OObagj.png

6ut3UG.png

Ron*

It wasn't hard once anyone got the subtle hint (or detective work), which means St. Louis was my first graphics GDT in December and I needed a blank guy on the St. Louis team so I picked a player and just did a mask.

That's probably what Flour Child did. If not, let's hear it. Ass hole. :)

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
**** man. I went through every team on ESPN but decided to skip the goalies. ****ing Flour Child, you smart ****.

Captain Mittens*

It wasn't hard once anyone got the subtle hint (or detective work), which means St. Louis was my first graphics GDT in December and I needed a blank guy on the St. Louis team so I picked a player and just did a mask.

That's probably what Flour Child did. If not, let's hear it. Ass hole. :)

that's exactly how I did it.

I knew the answer was someone on St Louis , I just needed to find out who

I was still too fixated on the clue and was looking for someone with the initials TG or GT or a guy with the name of guy

Then I decided to just look at the outlines

Ron*

that's exactly how I did it.

I knew the answer was someone on St Louis , I just needed to find out who

I was still too fixated on the clue and was looking for someone with the initials TG or GT or a guy with the name of guy

Then I decided to just look at the outlines

Yup.

Some of you guys just aren't thinking. Or not paying attention...guessing Sidney Crosby? lol We haven't played them yet! :laugh: At least not since I've been doing graphics GDTs. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad