Who IS this guy???

Ron*

Okay, time for a little levity. We especially need it so far this season.

Who IS this guy???

6ut3UG.png

I made it for those players that didn't have a profile pic in ESPN as a general placeholder for the team boards in my GDT. I used the outline of a specific player I basically chose at random one day while preparing a GDT.

Can you guess who it is?

Hints:

(1) This player is a current player, not a player from the past. (Should be obvious from my statement above.)

(2) This player is not on the Kings.

(3) A subtle hint has already been provided in the text above. I'm really surprised some people have not picked up on it.

Anyway, $50 to the first person to guess the correct player. Payment made via PayPal.

Make your guesses here (do not send me PMs) so that we are all entertained.

Have fun and good luck!

Ron*

Oh yeah, one more thing: if you guess wrong, I won't be responding to the guess. Just the right guess.

So far, some of the guesses are pretty good.

Ron*

Voynov?

IS= Indefinite Suspension?

IS was just emphasis. That's NOT the subtle hint, smart guy.

Remember, hint no. 1 is he's not on the Kings. But I guess I can see where you would consider that, given that he is not currently on the active roster.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I looked up every player with the initials I.S. and that isn't the subtle hint??

If the hint is simply that it isn't a Kings player than this is going to be pretty difficult.

At least I now know some guys from The KHL with the initials I.S.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Ok...i tried to cheat and do a reverse image search on it...Seems as though you covered your tracks well Ron. im not giving up though....:yo:
edit...zero Exif info on the image as well...i may just have to do this the old fashioned way and take a guess like everyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad