Who is the best goal scorer in the world right now?

Best goal scorer in the world currently?

• Total voters

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The French league is shit minus PSG. Marseille finished last in their group. Monaco didn’t even qualify to the tournament. Portuguese league had more teams in the tournament than L1. It’s totally irrelevant league except PSG.
It's totally irrelevant except that it produces as much elite talent as any other league, if not more.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
It's totally irrelevant except that it produces as much elite talent as any other league, if not more.
Mute point since the best French players go abroad at first opportunity as proven by the fact that - with the exception of PSG - L1 teams are uncompetitive in Europe.

Mbappe
15 matches
13 goals (2 pens)
2 assists
Goal participation 33 %

Haaland
14 matches
20 goals (3 pens)
3 assists
Goal participation 53 %

Not even close.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Mute point since the best French players go abroad at first opportunity as proven by the fact that - with the exception of PSG - L1 teams are uncompetitive in Europe.

Mbappe
15 matches
13 goals (2 pens)
2 assists
Goal participation 33 %

Haaland
14 matches
20 goals (3 pens)
3 assists
Goal participation 53 %

Not even close.

You're forgetting what a joke EPL defenses are. Erling is scoring almost half a goal more per game than he ever has before, now that he gets to prey on those ignorant islanders. If he was still in a real league he'd still be neck & neck with Mbappe.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I came into this thread taking Haland, didn't think it would be this big of a majority for him. .

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I came into this thread taking Haland, didn't think it would be this big of a majority for him. .
I think for purely goal scoring it's not really close. He's as clinical a finisher I've ever seen.

As a all round threat it gets into a closer debate with someone like Mbappe.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think for purely goal scoring it's not really close. He's as clinical a finisher I've ever seen.

As a all round threat it gets into a closer debate with someone like Mbappe.
He’s too lethal that’s why I took him. And his goal record proves it. It’s not like Mbappe can’t beat him out ever but Haaland has the clear edge

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad