GDT: WHo is Going To Beat Those Bruins Vs Islanders: Friday 25 Jan 7:00pm(ET) Nesn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afam*

After playing a season in NHL 13, I have Gary Thorne's pronunciation (hoo-DAW-bin) ingrained in my head. Of course, he's awful in that game so I've been riding Rask into the ground =/

Khodubin kinda looks like doubby though.lol

Afam*

Going to update the lineup now.looks like seid is out today's game. Dougie is paired with Ferrence.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Going to update the lineup now.looks like seid is out today's game. Dougie is paired with Ferrence.

WHY, WHYYY FERENCE

I think Khudobin gets his first start of the season and plays lights out. If we beat the Rangers, hit 20 posts on the Jets, and lost to the Rangers in OT while only playing 40 minutes, this should be an easy 2 points.

I really hope Seids's injury isn't bad... :(

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I don't think there is any such thing as an easy two points, especially with the set up of the schedule. If you show up and sleep walk through the first period like they did Wednesday, you're going to lose. Doesn't matter if it's against the Rangers or the Isles. I'm confident that the coaching staff will properly motivate them, and maybe starting Khodobin will make the guys in front of him think twice before making a lazy pass because they know they don't have Tuukka back there to save the day.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
I don't think there is any such thing as an easy two points, especially with the set up of the schedule. If you show up and sleep walk through the first period like they did Wednesday, you're going to lose. Doesn't matter if it's against the Rangers or the Isles. I'm confident that the coaching staff will properly motivate them, and maybe starting Khodobin will make the guys in front of him think twice before making a lazy pass because they know they don't have Tuukka back there to save the day.

I'm sure that would never happen in back to back games. :sarcasm:

Afam*

i just leave seid in for now until he is officially scratched from the lineup. Do the islanders play an aggressive defense and what Areas of his game should Dougie focus in playing well for tonights game.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
steve conroy ‏@conroyherald

Seidenberg will skate in warmups and then a decision will be made on his availability for tonight's game vs. Isles.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins

Coach on newcomers: "Hamilton has been getting better & better every game"-said Bourque has been doing great on the PP.^CS

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Coach: "Tuukka is Tuukka...a lot of pressure on him to replace the guy that left & so far he's been doing a great job for us"^CS

Claude afraid to say Thomas? :laugh:

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Coach: "Tuukka is Tuukka...a lot of pressure on him to replace the guy that left & so far he's been doing a great job for us"^CS

Claude afraid to say Thomas? :laugh:

He probably should be, I'm pretty sure "the guy that left" has a shortwave radio in his bunker and hears all. :laugh:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Awesome job w/ GDT Afam!

Must keep an eye out all night on Tavares, extremely shifty. Also I suspect Gabner's ridiculous speed will give our slow dmen fits all game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad