GDT: WHo is Going To Beat Those Bruins Vs Islanders: Friday 25 Jan 7:00pm(ET) Nesn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afam*

[
3og49z.jpg

bs-flag-Charles-Krupa.jpg

WeWantIt1920x1200.jpg

159739836_std.jpg

rask.jpg%20Tukka%20Pic

tyler%20seguin.jpg

zdeno_chara_bos_021912.jpg

zdeno-chara-3-590x392.jpg

P+Parenteau+Boston+Bruins+v+New+York+Islanders+9lFSYD08WEBl.jpg

Brad Marchand |Patrice Bergeron |Tyler Seguin
Milan Lucic | David Krejci | Nathan Horton
Chris Bourque | Chris Kelly | Rich Peverley
Dan Paille | Gregory Campbell | Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara | Johnny Boychuck
Dennis Seidenberg | Dougie Hamilton
Andrew Ference | Adam McQuaid
Tuukka Rask (TUKKa Time)
Anton Khudobin
Key Injuries
Jordan Caron (Shoulder
Marc Savard (PTCS – IR)
Healthy Scratches
Lane MacDermid
Tim Thomas (Suspended)

ff_990233_xl.jpg

New York Islanders
john-tavares.png

TOR11-1_zps8a5f0e28.jpg

Thanks Aly for Allowing me to Host this Game Thread. I look forward too hosting many More.

The Islanders lineup is from Law. Tip my cap to him and all credit goes to Him. It was really good. Had to use it.

Go Bruins.

buzz_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Afam*

I just wanted to have it up. i will make changes to the thread to make it visible. trying to figure how to embed the pics and videos.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I just wanted to have it up. i will make changes to the thread to make it visible. trying to figure how to embed the pics and videos.

Just a heads up, when you want to post picture just put
after it.

it goes the same for the youtube videos. But instead you just put yt and /yt after as the url with the boxes. Example:

you copy the url for the video, for this video its _idYobQ8yzk, you just put the url in the middle and voila! videos.

hope that helps! :)

Afam*

Just a heads up, when you want to post picture just put
after it.

it goes the same for the youtube videos. But instead you just put yt and /yt after as the url with the boxes. Example:

you copy the url for the video, for this video its _idYobQ8yzk, you just put the url in the middle and voila! videos.

hope that helps! :)

Thanks Mione. Your a life saver. That's what i have been trying too do. im computer savy but i guess im rusty.lol

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.

A question for the expert GDT makers here. Can you copy/save your work to something like note pad and still have it look correct when it gets transferred back to this board?

I would do a couple GDT but would have to practice 1st.

Good job on your 1st GDT btw Afam!! :yo:

Afam*

A question for the expert GDT makers here. Can you copy/save your work to something like note pad and still have it look correct when it gets transferred back to this board?

I would do a couple GDT but would have to practice 1st.

Good job on your 1st GDT btw Afam!! :yo:

Thanks bro. I'm not even done fixing some stuff up. it is going to look 10x times better. Just have problem posting the full youtube video up. Urrrrghs

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I think Tuukka starts tonight and then Khudobin plays either Carolina/NJ in the back to back on Monday and Tuesday.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Days off or not, I`d give Khudobin the start in this one, maybe even give him Monday`s game too then have TR take over from there.

Have to work tonight, gonna miss this one, I`ll bet Segs has a big night tonight, Hamilton adds two more assists

SupremefartMachine

Oct 2, 2010
Vermont
I'm going to the game, pretty excited. It's my first game in Boston since before the previous lockout and when Joe Thornton was in the early part of his career.

Afam*

Finally done Updating the Thread. Enjoy. Let's Go B's. Im calling 5-2 B's with Dougie Pouting in his First NHl Goal.

Afam*

The poll and it's options don't really make any sense, haha

EDIT - I voted for "who scores the first goal" :sarcasm:

lol. i know. i wanted too add another option but couldn't figure that out. the Mods can additional questions to mine. like add some names.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Islanders played last night and beat the Maple Leafs for us. Two good things about this:

1. They'll be playing a road game against the bruins
2. they'll be tired.
BONUS 3. They won so in theory, they may be less 'hungry' whereas the Bruins probably still have the first period flub from the Rangers fresh in their mind.

They have some talented players, no doubt.. but the Bruins should be able to penetrate their D and I think this is the perfect game for Seguin to get off the shnide as well as perhaps Dougie potting his first NHL goal :)

I was right about the Bruins coming out to play in the 2nd and dominating against the Rangers, hope I'm right about this!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Anyone think khudobin gets the start?

Very nice GDT. Afam.. I don't know if Khudobin gets the start tonight but I have a feeling when he does get his chance, he is going to surprise allot of us.. I still remember watching him play last season and I was impressed. The guy is what 26 yrs old, Russian too. I know he wants to play..

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Not a big deal at all, but I don't think the questions or poll/options makes sense? Maybe you can fix it up a bit or whatever no worries. Tho I chose Hamilton to score a PP goal. Trust me I am no English major, as I prove here on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad