• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
OMG. Adversity. Run Away.

I figure the coaching staff has some good ammunition now. This is hard isnt it. Fans only expected them to be competing for a playoff spot and maybe missing this year. Contending is a long hard process that we are beginning now. And you all know the foundation is there. Mgmt has the table stakes now. The the building begin.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I don't know about wanting out, but the struggles definitely complicate the direction of contracts. Tarasenko likely wants to move on now. Will Chychrun entertain staying or will he want to go elsewhere now. Do we even want to re-sign him given the chaotic nature of the D core. Are the top players in Brady, Stutzle even enough to lead a team? Just a bit of a mess with the struggles.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
No matter where it’s said it spreads. This is one of the larger groups of hockey fans. I think you’re underestimating it.
As usual the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle re: the weight of anything said in here.

You know what I've never heard anyone in the media or in real life say though? "yeah but did you see that post on the senators hf boards?" it's anecdotal of course, but I don't know a single soul in my personal life that's even heard of this place.

So I guess I can't help but wonder... What player is gonna see this? What media person is gonna quote it and amplify it? My guess is not a single one. I doubt this ever gets back to anyone in the org.

I know we post here a lot, but this is a place for our entertainment. No one is making life choices based off a poll.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Ok, so you can vote, but different opinions than yours aren't inherently negative.

Out of the group in the poll, Tkachuk is last among fwds in pts, it's not particularly surprising to see him losing the poll based on that alone, casual fans aren't doing a deep dive here.
I voted!

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Hoo boy, lots to unpack here.

The undone top button on his polo seems to indicate he is done playing by the rules and symbolizes the growing divide between the coaches and players. There might even be a divide in the locker room itself.
I'm just happy he ain't wearing crocs

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
No matter where it’s said it spreads. This is one of the larger groups of hockey fans. I think you’re underestimating it.

There's about a dozen regular posters in HF Sens. All of us crazies (or is in annoying people?) in here aren't enough to cause any waves.

Maybe if it was 2012 or something, but not these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad