"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Just collateral damage
pat.gif

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Leafs don't have an interesting rival at the moment.
I'd like to see the old ones against the Wings and Sabres revived.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Leafs don't have an interesting rival at the moment.
I'd like to see the old ones against the Wings and Sabres revived.

The Bruins ate your dreams and washed them down with your tears in 2 of the last 3 playoff series your team has played, and they’re not an interesting rival?

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
The Bruins ate your dreams and washed them down with your tears in 2 of the last 3 playoff series your team has played, and they’re not an interesting rival?

Do you notice intense interest when the teams meet outside of a playoff matchup? A decent rivalry doesn't require a postseason meeting to get people pumped.

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
Sabers Leafs still has a little bit going, but not much. Kings Sharks Knights Ducks Flames was good last year. Hopefully Oilers can join this year.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
Isles is always gonna be the rags but depending on The circumstances it could be the leafs pens caps flyers for a little while

Isles fans will throw all of their hatred against any body and for the next few years its probably gonna be the leafs while both
The isles and rags suck

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Sabres Leafs still has a little bit going, but not much. Kings Sharks Knights Ducks Flames was good last year. Hopefully Oilers can join this year.
Once Buffalo gets good again I can see the Leafs/Sabres being a thing again. If they meet in the playoffs the media hype for Matthews/Eichel will get silly.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
While there's some animosity with the Hawks and Caps due to playoff encounters, the teams with whom our regular season games are intense and occasionally brutal are probably the Wings, Pens and Bruins.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Tried doing it for every team and there were actually quite a few I struggled with...Carolina, Colorado, Dallas, Detroit, Florida, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg. I struggled with Toronto because there were too many teams to pick from :laugh:

ccp14a

Apr 8, 2018
Nashville, TN
Chicago, Winnipeg, St. Louis, Anaheim.

We don't really have one specific rival that's head and shoulders above the rest but there's some pretty solid hatred for all four of those teams. Chicago is still probably a tad bit higher than the other three.

Reactions: adsfan

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas-San Jose.

Though Vegas fans hate LA more.
I mean for the teams it's probably LA-VGK, but I don't know fanbase vs fanbase I think VGK-SJ hate each other more.... well I don't know if SJ fans specfically hate us or the team, but after last season I pretty much lost all respect for SJ fans. Maybe we can build up to a respected contentious rivalry, but at the moment I despise them.

LA is fun to hate..... Ducks... quick question, is there a fanbase that doesn't hate the Ducks? Yotes, there isn't much there.

But LA and SJ would be top tier.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
For the Kings: Sharks, Ducks, Flames, and Knights. I generally think all the CA teams, the Flames, and knights just really hate each other.

Reactions: tmurfin

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Ya Boston is and will always be Montreal. Can’t beat that history.

And twice a year for some inexplicable reason their Dallas games get out of control. Someone somewhere fooled around with a wife they shouldn’t have there.

Toronto yours is Buffalo. Maybe Detroit. Stop invading other teams rivalries. Enjoy yours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad