Who has value we can trade?

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Kimmo actually specifically mentioned helping with our young defensemen. Which has me excited, because I've thought for years that he'd be a great coach when he retires.

Willis88

Oct 5, 2011
Philadelphia
Eklund is so full of it.

On the Flyers and Leafs...

I am told the Leafs have big interest in Brayden Schenn and Couturier, and could offer up defensive help if the Flyers were to choose to head that way. I would not at all be shocked to see a move in that direction sooner than later...

The leafs need D help pretty badly. Doesn't make any sense. The only D-men I could see them getting rid of would be Gardiner or Phaneuf. Obviously Franson would be a rental and were not in the playoff picture so that wouldn't happen. Doubt the Flyers would ever trade for Phaneuf. I don't know why I go to HockeyBuzz anymore.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
You want Schenn or especially Couts, start with Reilly.

Franson is a UFA after this year. Hextall said trading young players is over, I think Franson would be in that range considering we would own his rights for two months.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Eklund is so full of it.

The leafs need D help pretty badly. Doesn't make any sense. The only D-men I could see them getting rid of would be Gardiner or Phaneuf. Obviously Franson would be a rental and were not in the playoff picture so that wouldn't happen. Doubt the Flyers would ever trade for Phaneuf. I don't know why I go to HockeyBuzz anymore.

let me guess. the Flyers want Phaneuf right ek? because you know spending more money on the defense would surely guarantee success :laugh:

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Kimo is supposed to get tested by Friday to see if his condition has improved enough to allow him to play. He has said that he wants to retire as a Flyer so I don't think that he'd come back to allow himself to be traded. It could be that if he can play that the door would be open to move Streit. Kimo would be the vet to keep the defense together as the youngsters start to fill in for the traded veterans.
He also said that he is open to coaching. It would be great to have him in the Flyers system for that. He has a green card so he can work here now.

Kimmo would be a great special teams coach/defense coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad